Work as a nurse

hi everyone!!
i just wanna ask if anyone of  u here have an idea if once i have a temporary  registration as a nurse  if i can renew or extend my visa using that temporary registration

Hi danicateh,

although I don't know what visa you hold at the moment the extension of your visa as a non-EU citizen will not depend on your registration as a nurse but on an actual work permit.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Danicatah,
i am a medical doctor coming to malta to write my licence exams to start as a house officer. any tips as far as the exams is concern? do you know a doctor who have already written such exams?

Hi natokai,

the Maltese equivalent of 'house officer' in the Foundation Programme which is a two years programme for newly qualified doctors after 5 years of medical school.

It is a 'structured learning experience' with assessments and meetings with Supervisors . Upon completion the candidates are eligble for a professional licence and can practice medicine in Malta.

From your post it is not quite clear what you mean by licence exams and whether you qualify for the programme?

Are you coming to Malta to study at the medical school or have you already completed medical school?

Cheers
Ricky

hi
im soo sorry but i dont have any clue..i wish to help but i dont have any idea on this matter