New member in Cusco

Hi there, I'm Daphne, I live in Cusco with my boyfriend who is Cusqueno.  We will be living here until June 2013 and I would love to meet some new friends here, as my limited Spanish skills have made it difficult to meet many people except my boyfriend's family.   I am currently learning Spanish, I'm a beginner at best. Back in Canada I teach Moksha Hot Yoga, I also run my own health business based primarily online, along with a travel company based out of Canada, partnering in Peru.   I love hiking and exploring the city and the surrounding areas.  My boyfriend is a tour guide, so I've been privileged to have some really cool tours.  Would love to create a meetup with some others also living in Cusco city!

Hello Daphne.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

welcome

Hi Daphne, while new to this site, I have been living in the Cusco area since August of 2012. My Peruvian wife and I moved to Huarocondo last year to open and run a Bed and Breakfast. Would love to get together and meet sometime, currently we are preparing to make a trip back to the states to visit family for a month. We will be back at the end of March, will have to try and set something up then.

Lyle