New friends

Hi! I just moved to Manhattan and I wanna make new friends!
Nice to meet you!

Hi ninfea,

My name is Camille, I am from France, I live in NJ and work in NY, I am there all the time. I have been here for 4years, but I am looking to make friends.
If you would like to meet for a coffee, a drink, let me know,
Camille

Hello,
I'm Anjalee,I'm also from France. I don't know if your message always good, so try !
see you soon !

Hi ! I don't know if your post is still good, but I try ! I'm Billie, 18 and student. I plan to come in NYC for the summer as an aupair, but I would love to find friends over there, so that we can go out, have a drink, a coffee, see an exhibition or a movie. Let me know if you're interested !

Hi. I would like to meet new peaple too.  I speak french. I like to go out and do new things so if ur interesting just hit me up.

Hi Ines! How are you doing? I sent you a message so that we can get to know each other. :)

Hi there,

I am from Singapore currently working in Upstate New York. I like to meet new friends outside my work community. Also looking for companion to travel around United States.

Give me a shout out if you are interested.

@ineees > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum. Thank you. :)