New and looking for some friends

Hi,
I came to Kuwait last month, and its very boring staying at home doing nothing (I am married to an oil engg who is always on rigs).
I am of Indian origin, and I was living in the UK for past couple of yrs.
I am looking for some friends to hang out with. I see no interesting places here in Kuwait. I have been to all the malls n most of cafes already. Pls can someone suggest some places to hang out n meet people. Thanx.
Cheers!

Hi  life_is_fun !

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

thanx.. :)

Hi life_is_fun and Welcome to Expat-blog.
It depend on who you will go out with if they are funny ppl then u will have fun , if they are not then you will not enjoy.

Hi,

I am from england and am planning to go to kuwait too, i just want to ask you how is it over there?

hey,
yeah, thats true Moo.. I sincerely hope that I meet some interesting people to hang out with and have some fun :) or else life cud b pretty boring in this part of the world
:)

obaid123 wrote:

Hi,

I am from england and am planning to go to kuwait too, i just want to ask you how is it over there?

Hi Obaid123,
Well, its not that bad once u settle in.. :p
if u love the sun and sea, then it'll b gr8 for u.. unfortunately, for me, I am not much of a sun n sea person, so I am mostly stuck with the malls n cafes here.. I've lived in England for sometime and Kuwait n England r just opposite of each other :)
anyways, lemme know when u get here and maybe we cud hang out sometime..
cheers!

Welcome to kuwait and it would be a pleasure to know u better and hangout

yes kuwait is not sooo interesting country,  just make money and enjoy in ur own country

ask and you shall receive. first things first, how to find expats in kuwait - either thru this here wonderful website, or thru meetup.com (join the kuwait group and participate in the weekly outings), EEK! magazine - www.abcq8.com, and of course the plethora of blogs (i suggest grapevine Kuwait).

put a little effort and prepare to be amazed :) Kuwait has lots to offer.

Jamal-q8 wrote:

Welcome to kuwait and it would be a pleasure to know u better and hangout

thanks a lot..  :)

thanks Legacy..
yes, this is a gr8 website.. its a nice way to meet new ppl n get to know more abt activities happning here.. :)
looking fwd to spending some nice time here :)

Really? dint no that... paranormal lady  so scared