Does anyone know the everGreen hotel in Abuja, Nigeria?

supposedly they are at-
EverGreen Hotels
50 - 90 Evergreen Close
Maitama, Abuja, FCT.
Nigeria
Phone: 234-803-293-9603
(400 room 5* new hotel in abuja - if you're there, you'd know about it....)
i got a job offer from them, but they have no site on the net, and i can't seem to get them on the phone.
pls. help!!:cheers:!

Hello, I have recieved a job offer as well. I am currently working with an immagration agency and have a hire date of July 25.  I too would like more information and plan to e-mail some questions.  I would like to ask you for what position you are offered
It might help both of us .  I have calls in to the U.S. and Nigerian embassies for more clarification. I did get through on phone once but it was difficult and time consuming. I hope this comes out as advertised. Thanks!

panmagus wrote:

Hello, I have recieved a job offer as well. I am currently working with an immagration agency and have a hire date of July 25.  I too would like more information and plan to e-mail some questions.  I would like to ask you for what position you are offered
It might help both of us .  I have calls in to the U.S. and Nigerian embassies for more clarification. I did get through on phone once but it was difficult and time consuming. I hope this comes out as advertised. Thanks!

it probably won't!

i was going for exec. chef position. it boiled down to
me having to pay a 300$ fee to that "visa agency". i
lived in nigeria before and am very wary of such
stuff. i offered for them to take care of the fee, and
deduct it from my first pay check, they declined,
saying it didn't comply with hotel policy....
i put it to them this was a deal breaker,and they cut
off. prior to that , i asked out right for further
proof of them being a genuine hotel, he came up with
some b.s. about being newly built and such, but no
shred of proof - the whole thing smells like a scam to
get your fee.
do not pay - and good luck.
as of yet nobody on that forum has heard of them
eeither!

EverGreen Hotels do exist in Abuja, I am Rhoda Mabel From Philippines and i was currently employed to work in the Hotel.
A friend who lives in Nigeria, Abuja Confirmed to me that the Hotel Truly Exists and i will be there as a waiter soon.

Thanks you.:) and =)

a Friend of mine in Nigeria is talk to me that the hotels is a new hotel in Abuja FCT and that it truly exists.

Rhoda Mabel

mabelmbosi wrote:

a Friend of mine in Nigeria is talk to me that the hotels is a new hotel in Abuja FCT and that it truly exists.

Rhoda Mabel

drop us a line when you get the promised documents IN
UR HAND!!! i'll eat my hat!!
oh, and by the way how much did u pay the visa agency?

I've received the following email this morning

Dear All I have job offer as Sous Chef in Evergreen Abuja but the salary is very imposible for this Position do you imagine the pay USD 4000 and Benefit More than 3000 USD per Month so my quesation please do you give me information detail this Hotel really or only Builth shit

Thanks

Happy Cooking

Beware the "impossible" salaries!

I have sent an email to someone at Google Earth who is in the area and he has informed me that EverGreen Hotel, Abuja DOES NOT EXIST. DO NOT SEND MONEY.

HI GUYS, I JUST REGISTERED TO THIS SITE.

I HAVE BEEN IN NIGERIA SINCE 1998 AND TRUST ME, THERE IS NO EVERGREEN AND WON'T BE ANY EVERGREEN HOTEL IN ABUJA.

DON'T ALLOW ANYBODY TO WASTE YOUR TIME.

HAVE A NICE WEEK AND DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY NIGERIA ADVISE.

Hello

Hilton Abuja propose me a job, they ask me 1300$ for the visa is it true?
Is it so expensive?
Can I have some help for the process?

This is a scam!!!

I receive a contract from Hilton Transcorp abuja,  they ask me to pay for the visa .

What i have to do?

thank you

my two cents: believe me ... if an employer wants you ... he pays for the visa!

The revenue from 419 crime ranks second to Nigeria's oil revenue. If you have sent any money for visas etc you are a victim.

I know where evergreen hotels is in Abuja.It is in the Immagination of those that wants to defraud u of your hard earned money. Look I am a Nigerian living in Abuja Close to Maitama Area.There is no such Thing Like evergreen Hotel.Beware of all those Miscreants who try to Drag the image of Nigeria to mud because they want Quick cash,making Other people to think that all Nigerians are Fraudsters.It is not Like that in Nigeria.The Person that posted that bullshit that the hotel do exist must be a member of the Gang trying to defraud u guys.

ferdinandu wrote:

I know where evergreen hotels is in Abuja.It is in the Immagination of those that wants to defraud u of your hard earned money. Look I am a Nigerian living in Abuja Close to Maitama Area.There is no such Thing Like evergreen Hotel.Beware of all those Miscreants who try to Drag the image of Nigeria to mud because they want Quick cash,making Other people to think that all Nigerians are Fraudsters.It is not Like that in Nigeria.The Person that posted that bullshit that the hotel do exist must be a member of the Gang trying to defraud u guys.

Quite right!! Unfortunately Nigeria is a black hole for good news and only the bad news stories make it through the media. There are many scams, but I think only few perpetrators. My Nigerian friends are the best people in the world.

THERE NEVER HAS BEEN, IS NOT, DOUBT IF THERE EVER WILL BE SUCH A HOTEL. PLUS, THAT STREET DOES NOT EXIST!!!!! RUN BOTHER, RUN FAR

I am a lawyer based in Abuja looking to make good expat friends. Oh by the way, i am female just in case you are wondering.

Hi abjkandy! You are off topic! Could you please  post in the Nigeria classifieds > personals.

Thank you :)
Christine

abjkandy wrote:

I am a lawyer based in Abuja looking to make good expat friends. Oh by the way, i am female just in case you are wondering.

Dear Kandy, I have recently been employed by Wichtech Industries and have many questions to ask and also any details or advice you may have for me before taking up the position in Abuja Nigeria. My first question would be ? What would the salary on offer be for a Product and Training Manager in Nigeria. Kind regards Nathan

zb1977 wrote:

HI GUYS, I JUST REGISTERED TO THIS SITE.

I HAVE BEEN IN NIGERIA SINCE 1998 AND TRUST ME, THERE IS NO EVERGREEN AND WON'T BE ANY EVERGREEN HOTEL IN ABUJA.

DON'T ALLOW ANYBODY TO WASTE YOUR TIME.

HAVE A NICE WEEK AND DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME FOR ANY NIGERIA ADVISE.

Hi,

I am thinking of relocating to Abuja and wanted to ask your advise on security. Is it safe to walk to the shops during the day or by night.

Is a driver needed by day or night ?

The idea is to open a travel related business to sell holidays to the locals to go to Europe or Africa.

Thanks

lupain, could you please stop posting on old discussions ?

You should better create new topics ;)

abjkandy wrote:

Hi do you do Nigerian company set up as I may be interested pm me thanks

abjkandy wrote:

Hi do you do Nigerian company set up as I may be interested pm me thanks

Julien wrote:

lupain, could you please stop posting on old discussions ?

You should better create new topics ;)

Just reading the old posts and the experiences of others but no problemo will start fresh topics. Thanks