Introduce Yourself to the Network

HI all

Please introduce yourself...

And grow the network...

HI all
Let me introduce myself.
I am from chennai am a DJ and i love sea surfing,travel....

Hi everybody, my name is Gabriele, I am a 31 single mane from Italy. Right now I live in Shanghai but I have received a job offer in Chennai and I am thinking about relocation. I am desperatly looking for info about the city, I have never been there and I do not know what to expect. I would like to know how could be life of a single man there, I am still wondering if accepting the job offer or not and your suggestions would be very helpful. I have got used to the life in Shanghai that is extremly exciting and fast, I am very much afraid of the change in Chennai. Please help me!!! Thanks.

Hello Everybody,
We arrived to Chennai in few weeks ago. I would like to find out a lots about Tamil Nadu and Indian culture!
We are a Hungarian couple, my husband has a job I just try learn about India and explore it.
We'll leave in August.

tanks your attention
Euthymia

I am Sameer here from Chennai. Basically from Mangalore, currently working in Chennai. I would like to meet expat staying in Chennai understand more about their culture and what they feel about India and the people here. Though we are divided by borders and languages, I feel all living and non living beings are ONE big piece of the same "Star" dust...the Universe.

Are you still in Chennai?

Hi im new here and im from chennai!!

hi there,,,this is Noorie,,,Indian living in chennai ....

just wanted to say a HI

My name's Mona and I'm 23-year old student from Cracow.
I would like to move in non-distant future to India.
Greetings from Cracow!!!

Hi Guys,I am from chennai.would like to meet you expats in chennai.any country.i can also guide you to visit traditional places in and around chennai and also in entire south India.

Hii
this is Goutham from Chennai....
Looking for friends in chennai :):)

Hi I like your matured words bluehits, me also from chennai but currently working in singapore, soon coming back to INDIA and going to settle. so we can meet one day.

Hi All...!!
my name is rahul and i live in chennai since 7yrs..
i must tel you something about chennai as i live here..
chennai is very nice n safe city indeed...very fast n easy life...nice beaches , theatre,nice clubs,discothe,temples etc...there is everything in chennai which a common man require to enjoy his/her life, but you must have some friends in chennai to live all this things...
wish you a very happy n peacefull days in chennai...you can contact me anytime @ [email protected]

Hola,

My name is Val, I am from Mexico and seriously thinking in accepting a job offer to work in Chennai.

I am a single mom of an 8 yo boy and looking for some information about budget... before making the decision I would like to have an idea of what budget is needed to live there.

Any inputs?

Saludos!

Val

Hi Val,

Welcome to Expat.com!

I would also suggest you to start a new topic on the Chennai forum for better visibility.