How to work on a 13a Visa

In short: I am 37 years old I do not have retirment funds. I am getting married to a filipina. I am going to then apply for a 13a Visa. If approved it will be good for 1 year for probationary, and then I will get one for 5 years.

I have stong call center experience. I worked for American Express since 1998 starting as a call center rep, moving through the leadership ranks to my final stop at Call Center new hire tariner Lead.

So with so many call centers out there I was thinking there might be a good chance to get a job there.

I know that the pay is not as good as in the US. I know the cost of living and I know the hours and the working culture and I am still willing to work in the Philippines, live in the philippines. But I need to know what I will need to do after getting my visa and wanted to know if anyone out there is working in call centers and a expat.

Thank you for any help or experiences you can give.

Nash

Hi Nash!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi Nash,

One of the previous colleagues is working for a call center here. Please pm if you're interested.

Hello there,
this is Anwar Zeshan national of Pakistan  married to Filipina , i have 13a visa any one can give me information how can i work here ? do i need to have work permit or have to register at DOL?

Hi my husband is pakistani national, we married here in philippines everytime he come to visit me he use the single entry visa, can you please guys help me,how he can apply for spouse visa or the 13a visa? What are the requirements that we must comply? My place is far from manila immigration it takes 2 to 3 hours flight so we want to know what to bring when going immigration . Please help me, i do appreciate it a lot

Hello can i ask how you apply the 13a visa? My husband is pakistani also we plan to apply

see visa policy for pakistani philippines immigration
expat.com forum