WILL MOVE TO VIETNAM EARLY NEXT YEAR

Hi Guys!

I am from Philippines and is planning to move in Vietnam to look for a job.. Any suggestion are very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Mhaj!

Hello Mhaj.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please tell us more about yourself?
What is your professional background?

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated]

Hi Aurélie!

Thanks for visiting my forum.. I work here as a Site Acquisition Officer in a Telecommunication company which offer and serve internet connection. I'm a regular employee. I have been in Telecommunication industry for 6 years. This work is related in Sales and Marketing for I deal with people. Used to negotiate Property Owners, President of the company and Goverment Officials and Politicians. Are you living in Vietnam?

I am a part time model as well.. :)

Aurélie wrote:

Hello Mhaj.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please tell us more about yourself?
What is your professional background?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi VIETKIEU,

Are those job that you are offering me are part time only or full time?

Hope to hear from you!

Cheers!

IM_VIETKIEU wrote:

Let start with my initial offer.

Cleaning my villa = $600/month
My engineering firm secretary = $800/month

Hi mhaj,

It's a part time job. I think I'll can put you in my sale and marketing department based on your experiences. It pay 6-9 times of what I've offered. Plus, you get to travel to other countries all expense pay for. If you love to travel.

Thanks for the offer IM VIETKIEU!

May I know the Company name as well as you contact number and exact address. I would be glad to meet you for an interview. I would promise you that you will make a right decision in choosing me..

You may send me a message to my yahoo mail: [email protected]

IM_VIETKIEU wrote:

Hi mhaj,

It's a part time job. I think I'll can put you in my sale and marketing department based on your experiences. It pay 6-9 times of what I've offered. Plus, you get to travel to other countries all expense pay for. If you love to travel.