Want to improve your french/my english in Paris?

Hello,
Whatever the language, I absolutely looooove chatting!!
The thing is, it is hard to find an English speaker ready for just a talk, like that, in Paris, without second thoughts if you see what I mean...
I am a parisian, with a good knowledge of Paris, its streets and history, which I am always happy to share ...As a biologist, I studied in Nottingham, UK, for a while.
I would be glad to meet someone just for a beer and a nice chat, in english for a start, but if you want to take the opportunity to improve your french, that's fine with me!!!
J.

Hi Jakichan & welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Paris forum for better visibility.;)

Do not hesitate to post an advert in the Community section of Paris classifieds, it may help.:)

Harmonie.

Hey Jakichan!

I'm new to Paris and am looking for a 'frenchie':) to help me with my french and perhaps show me around paris a bit, so your ad is perfect for me!

I'm 32, an English teacher here, originally from the Caribbean, Trinidad, but have lived in several countries since leaving home.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Nic

Hi J. I would like to improve my french. I live in Solothurn, Switzerland. I would like to visit Paris again. Would you like to have conversation with me?
Best Regards,
Marni

Hello,
I am an american, looking for a pen pal at the moment. I am looking to move to Paris this Feb 2013. I speak english, and am looking for friends, when I get there. I would love to help with your english, in return for your french, and possibly learning the metro and RER. I'm 53, starting a new life after divorce. Moving away from home.
would love to hear back from you Cynthia

Jakichan
I hadn't heard back from you for awhile. How are you and your family?

Hows the weather there on the outskirts of Paris? I thought I'd send out a hello while I was on Expat. Have a new penpal from India. Sorta of you know guys.  Any whoooo. Just thought i'd check in if you want to work on english, or talk let me know. I believe you have my email or you can reach me here.
Sincerely
Cynthia