2700 Eur / 3 years experience

Hello,

I got an offer as 2700 Euros Gross per month + 125 Eu of representation fees + Lunch vouchers of 140 Euros + company car

I am wondering if this is a good wage knowing that I have 3 years of experience in embedded software development, and I hold a Master degree?

Please do not hesitate to tell me any remarks about this

Thank you

Hey its good i think..

Can please tell me the company from where you got as i have an exp. of 3+ yrs in Software development. nd if that company still looking for more Software Engineer or Developer..so that i can apply...

Please send me the link of that where i need to apply.

Regards
Naveen

Hi NiagaraFalls,

this is an interesting offer and most of people doesnt have such package, particualry employee younger than 30. What's the name of that company? Maybe I know it...What's the probationary period in the contract?

Kind regards,
Moon

Hi Moon_BE,

It is a consulting company working in IT sector. Probationary period in the contract is 1 year(But it is expected to be cut down to 6 months). However, I do not think it is a special package because I know a couple of software engineers (with same exp) who are paid a lot more than this, here in Belgium.

NaveenVerma wrote:

Hey its good i think..

Can please tell me the company from where you got as i have an exp. of 3+ yrs in Software development. nd if that company still looking for more Software Engineer or Developer..so that i can apply...

Please send me the link of that where i need to apply.

Regards
Naveen

OK, I will send the link in PM ;)

I work for consulting company in IT sector ;)
You're right, the IT sector pays good if you compare with the other ones and I know some companies where the salary is higher but not really funny... If you want send me the link in PM.
According to me, you should negociate the probationary period for 6 months because 1 year is often applied for management functions even if you (future) employer may write down 1 year in your case (yearly gross amount > 36.000 EUR)
Cu

its a very good wage