Job Opportunity

Hello all,

I've been 2 months in Bahrain and enjoying life and work as it is. I left my wife and 2 kids in Malaysia.

I wonder if there are job opportunities for her here in Bahrain? She's a degree holder in Admin/Corporate Management and had 8 years experiences serving from middle to top management in medium scale companies. There are not much advert on vacancy in job section and one friend said, that kind of job are mostly available at Dubai @ Abu Dhabi. Is it true?

I'd like her and kids to come here with me but with only 1300BHD I don't think we can survive real well if she's not working.

please give suggestion or opinion. Thank you.;

Hi expatto_be !

My suggestion would be to post an advert in the Bahrain jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Armand wrote:

Hi expatto_be !

My suggestion would be to post an advert in the Bahrain jobs section.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand,

Did try send resume to those who advertise the vacancy. Didn't get reply. I think your point might work. Will try it. Thanks

However, is it possible if my wife come here first and look for the job after that? Is she and kids require a visitor visa?

you can inquire with your HR, they will take care of this issue, as long as you are on "family status" in your contract.

Although working is not allowed for Dependent visas, she can re-Enter with work visa if she got a job.

Good Luck :)