Meeting other english speaking moms with toddlers/babies?

Hi,

I just moved to Bucharest with my husband and 1 yr old. I would love for us to make some new friends, and to meet some english speaking mothers with young kids or babies. Please get in touch if your interested in meeting. We live in the Baneasa district but we are relatively flexible. :)

Welcome to Expat.com lavaletta86!:)

Harmonie.

Thank you Harmonie. :)
I love your country.. one of the most beautiful islands I've ever been to!!

lavaletta86 wrote:

Hi,

I just moved to Bucharest with my husband and 1 yr old. I would love for us to make some new friends, and to meet some english speaking mothers with young kids or babies. Please get in touch if your interested in meeting. We live in the Baneasa district but we are relatively flexible. :)

Hi lavaletta,

Do you need a nanny for your kid ,or maybe a help?
i'am available by 08am- 17pm

Hi!  We're a couple of 28 years old, and we are about a month pregnant.  We are also new to Bucharest and don't know too many people either.  My fiancee Cristina is baby crazy and would probably love to chat with you sometime.  We're currently near Herastrau but will be moving apartments sometime before the end of the month, somewhere in the north part of town.  I suppose we'll be in touch!

K-State wrote:

Hi!  We're a couple of 28 years old, and we are about a month pregnant.  We are also new to Bucharest and don't know too many people either.  My fiancee Cristina is baby crazy and would probably love to chat with you sometime.  We're currently near Herastrau but will be moving apartments sometime before the end of the month, somewhere in the north part of town.  I suppose we'll be in touch!

Hi, i'm glad to meet you ,welcome to bucharest!
Me too i love chating and meet new people ,getting out , yes i 'd like to know about you
i also have IM > adina19041985

Keep in touch

Nice to meet you,

Adina

lavaletta86 wrote:

Hi,

We also live in Baneasa I have a 3y/o and 7y/o

Hey, I have a 2 yr old and always looking to meet new friends for her and me! We have started a toddler group at ISB pantelimon - and it's free, so if anyone can get out there for 9am on Wednesdays then come along! Or send me a message if you'd like to meet somewhere else..

Hi, we are organising play dates twice a week for mothers and children(0 to 3 years old) close to Piata Alba Iulia (Decebal Boulevard). We have a space designed similar to those opened in UK, with different textures, age appropriate toys, captivating images and we encourage children to explore and interact with them. Parents can have coffee or tea, a biscuit, talk to other parents. Send me a message or call me (0720003069) for any additional information. Thank you!

Hi there,

I googled to find some clubs/ groups for moms here in Bucharest and came across your old post. Am not sure if you are still here and still looking to meet with other mom's but i would be very interested. So if you have any insight please do let me know.

Thanks a lot

@acorns: is this still valid? I am giving birth mid March and would love in the morning while my toddler is in the nursery to meet up with other babies and mom's. How much would this cost? And where exactly are you?

Thank you

HI,
My name is Oriela, I'm a romanian repat with 2 kids. Just arrived 2 weeks ago and would like to meet other mums as well. My daughter only speaks english, so it's a bit difficult for her to adjust.

We live in Cismigiu area.
My number is 0723 576 342.

Cheers

Hi ,
We just arrived in Bucharest me my husband and our daughter  ( 11 month old ).I would be very much interested to meet other moms  and babies here in bucharest and to make some new friends  German &Englisch speaking. We are living in Pipera.
Please get in touch if you are interested in meeting.

Thank you

lepurush29 wrote:

...We are living in Pipera.
Please get in touch if you are interested in meeting.

We arrived 3 months ago, and have begun to discover lots of things for young families in Pipera.  We have a 2-year old and a 1-month old, so are just getting into a routine!

I'd suggest looking at the Bucharest Moms online group - I don't think I can post a link here, but it's easy to search for and a very supportive local network.  Lots of members are based in or near to Pipera, so there's plenty of relevant information.  You will almost always meet an expat parent at Casa Alba playground if you ever go there, and there's an active playgroup Monday/Thursday at the British School.  Contact them through their website for details.