How to rent a bakery in Senegal, Dakar

Ciao tutti,

I would like to open a business in Dakar. Is it possible to rent a bakery there? Are there bakeries closed where one would be willing to rent to an Italian businessman?

Thank you in advance!
Jennifer

Hi Jennifer, hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Have you tried to post an advert in the Professional spaces section of Senegal classifieds? It may help.

Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie,

Thanks for the tip! I'm heading over to the site now.

Jennifer

Hello Jennifer!

Were you ever able to find your bakery?  I came across a shop renting/selling bakery supplies in Ouest Foire not too long ago.  Here, once you rent a structure it doesn't matter what you do with it so instead of trying to find a bakery that went out of business (could be location????) it's better to get a space on a main road that's easy to get to and outfit it yourself.

I was very surprised at the quality of materials they had in the shop.  I don't remember the name but I have a brochure around here somewhere.  If you are still interested, let me know and I'll look for it.

Sincerely,

Sineta George, SenegalStyle

JennyAvventura wrote:

Ciao tutti,

I would like to open a business in Dakar. Is it possible to rent a bakery there? Are there bakeries closed where one would be willing to rent to an Italian businessman?

Thank you in advance!
Jennifer