Does Anyone Know a Good Salon in PP?

Hi all,

Does anyone know a good salon here in PP to recommend? There are a lot of barbers/salons around, but obviously I don't want to just jump into any of them. :)

i know none so far ...

Hi Alisa, thanks for replying anyway. :) Looks like there really is none huh - so many views and no positive response so far.

yup..

Hi! I love going to The Dollhouse. Ryan is the stylist there - he's a lovely South African gent. Prices are a bit high, relatively ($20ish a cut), but he's fantastic if you're looking for a major transformation. I trusted him enough to have him cut about 8 inches off and dye my hair blonde!
Here's the website: http://www.thedollhousecambodia.com/about
Cheers :)

Hey there, thanks for replying. :) Though it sure doesn't seem like a place for guys. Hmmm.

heyyyyyy .. theres one  at the entrance of my building , it looks clean N stuff , its for guys .they give haircuts.. dunno about the rest.. but it says HAIR CUT right on the billboard ..its right next to CAMBODIA CURTAIN  N its close to Suzuki N phnom penh sports club

My boyfriend just takes a picture of himself along that shows a past haircut that he'd like to have again, and he goes to a random $1.25 haircut place around the corner. It's never, ever gone badly for him, and he said it always seems quite clean.

Might not be a bad idea to just go for a rando cheapie-cheap shop.
Good luck!

Thanks Alisa and ourdearladyexpatriate. I guess my key concern is that I don't speak Khmer, so I don't want to go to just anywhere and leave them to work on my hair without any instructions. Just thought at a good salon they will at least have a good idea of what to do. The photo idea is good though. :)

I have tried both Vietnamese salon along kampuchea krom ($3 or $4) and those local khmer salon ($2). I felt for guys hair, both salons are ok. The vietnamese salon do speak mandarin.

Last year I was soo happy I met a hair stylist who understand my language, he can speak english very good also. I have his number and follow him whenever he change salon. Currently he is in Famous salon in Rose Basac Garden. the salon is next to the new lucky supermarket.. the stylist name is Silver. Although it is quite expensive :( for women $10 but men is $6 (cheaper than women).

my other salon is polin salon at st 310. they are good at hair style and nails :D the owner is always there. She can speak English very well.

hope it helps...

What about THE FRENCH ELEMENT at Himawari's hotel?
Someone tried?

dosolto I've been going to French Element since last November and I'm very happy  with my stylist Jerome.
They have good products and compared to the salon I went to before this I think their pricing is very fair.

And it's a good salon for both guys and girls :)

Thanks... tried last week for my 2 little girls.... very happy.

My favourite place in town (for men and women) is degranjapan.com - DeGran Salon on Street 352. Great stylists (I go to Kenzo), beautiful location and wonderful service. I've tried many others but keep going back here.