Need a mobile phone charger

Hi everyone!

Is there anyone here knows where could i possibly buy a mobile phone charger? My charger is not working anymore...need to replace it.

Thank you!

Running off Nguyen Thi Minh Khai is a street called Ton That Tung. One store is directly opposite Suong Nyuyet Anh Street, behind a bloody great tree.

There are other stores further along Nguyen Thi Minh Khai on the corners of the intersection with CMT8 Street.

Also on Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street between Ton That Tung. and CMT8 Street there are numerous stores displaying 'Apple' signs who have chargers.

ASK IF THEY CAN REPAIR - there's very few components in a cell charger.

Thank you Jaitch!

These info are very helpful...just one more thing, i am not familiar with those places. I live in Phu my hung and i just knew some area in D1 and D3. is there any well know landmark, whre i could easily find the stores? or i just have to tell taxi driver and bring me to that place?

thank you again!

gheralldz wrote:

Thank you Jaitch!

These info are very helpful...just one more thing, i am not familiar with those places. I live in Phu my hung and i just knew some area in D1 and D3. is there any well know landmark, whre i could easily find the stores? or i just have to tell taxi driver and bring me to that place?

thank you again!

U can tell the taxi driver to go to Bui Thi Xuan St (in D1) There are so many electric and computer stores as well

Check www.Diadiem.com.

Ton That Tung Street is the street that runs from Pham Ngu Lau, 'through the park', up a bit of a hill.

Counting the traffic light at PNL as No 1, it is the traffic light No. 4 - outside the hospital. Straight all the way from PNL.

xuantrinh216 and jaitch

thank you guys for the help... appreciate it much!

it's easy to find the mobile charger, you can see on the street there are many mobile shop where you can buy it.

you can buy mobile phone charger at the back of saigon center, pasteur st, district 1. PM me if you still need it.

I've bought a few on Bui Vien.  I don't know the address, but the lady is located near the intersection with De Tham.  She has a little stand that fixes electrical items, e.g. fans.  She's never charged me more than 50K VND and the chargers have performed as the should, so even if they're Chinese (junk) they're still a better value.

50k for a charger that can last for coupe months is good enough. U either can get it online and pay for the local shipping cost.