Cubic, CZ: Looking for Stone Cutters

I am looking for someone to cut diamonds for me. Is there a factory or specialized cutter that you may know that can help me. I'm specifically looking for someone who can cut invisible setting on CZ. I found people who can cut diamonds, but not CZ.

Much appreciated. Thank you.

I think you will find there are semi-precious cutters in Ha Noi, more so than around here in HCM.

There are a few deposits in the south but not enough to sustain a whole infrastructure.

Use PanPages.com to search.

Thank you Jaitch. I know I always can count on you. Much appreciated as always my friend. :)

The post I was looking for read:

Gemstones in VietNam and have been found in the last decade include numerous gem deposits, especially ruby and sapphire. In northern VietNam, gem stones are found in the Luc Yen, Yen Bai and Quy Chau areas.

Smaller deposits of ruby and sapphire are found in southern Vietnam, sapphires and  blue sapphires being in economic quantities.

And since the government owns the land ... they make sure they collect their share!

Http://adonggems.com might be a good contact for your quantity. Their address is 01-Alley 61/2 , Lac Trung Street, Hai Ba Trung, Ha Noi; Tel: +84-(0)-4-3934-7096. Ask if they have an agent in TP HCM or someone they can recommend.

Check: < www.palagems.com/gemstones_in_vietnam.htm >.

Most of the dealers are in Ha Noi.

Mr. Thu Hien
Chien Thang Street
TP HCM
Cel: +84-8-983307855

Mr. NGUYEN Gia Khanh
677 Bui Dinh Tuy, Ward 12
Quan Binh Thanh, TP HCM
Tel: 84-8-5113627 (old)

Mr. TAI Nhan Do
158 / 6 / 5E Binh Quoi, Ward 27
TP HCM
Tel: +84-8-8986693 (old)
Cel: +84-972-090909

And arts and crafts stores.

See if these dealers can suggest a solution.

Thanks for the info Jaitch.

But I'm not searching about gemstones. That's a whole different category altogether. I will call them and see if they can get me what I am looking for if there are more stone cutters in Hanoi.

When it comes to Cubic Zirconium (CZ) it's factory made like how glass is made. It's not mined like gemstones.

So I am currently looking for someone who can cut grooves in Princess Cut Cubic Zirconium (CZ) (that include colored versions) for jewellry.

You have to think outside the box around these parts.

These guys handle things YOU are not interested in BUT I BET they have good knowledge of other market segments.

It's how I located a polycarbonate fabricator. Searched everywhere, no luck. Then I started tracking large shipments of polycarbonate and Bingo! in less than four days I had my target.

I was making a motorcycle wind-shield and you have to heat poly in a oven.

So, as I said, contact the wrong people and they might lead you to the right ones.

Hi Phi Long I met you in Van Thanh with John, hopefully you remember me. I have a factory of cutting of CZ since 1998 in HCM city - specializing in make groove at the bottom of cz, just princess cut (pavillion facet) 7 years before or a kind of invisible setting in jewelry. I wonder what information of invisible setting relative to diamond you want to someone help to cut groove your stones. Plz let me know.

You know, some jewellers use some special glue to bead the stone or others use diamond saw blade by hand to cut based upon the metal ready groove.

Get in touch with me if you want any info

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

@duykhuongcz

Thanks, I remember. Check your mail. We can talk. :)

Jaitch wrote:

You have to think outside the box around these parts.

These guys handle things YOU are not interested in BUT I BET they have good knowledge of other market segments.

It's how I located a polycarbonate fabricator. Searched everywhere, no luck. Then I started tracking large shipments of polycarbonate and Bingo! in less than four days I had my target.

I was making a motorcycle wind-shield and you have to heat poly in a oven.

So, as I said, contact the wrong people and they might lead you to the right ones.

Phi Long wrote:

I will call them and see if they can get me what I am looking for if there are more stone cutters in Hanoi.

Completely understood.

No luck. I guess I have to rely on another country because I can't find anyone to do what I need here