Fiancee Visa

Open the link of norwegian udi.don ka magbyad pagkatapos mong mag fill up.remember hindi cla tatangap ng cash.u must pay that through internet.ang amount na babayaran mo 5200kr.alam mo na yun.dapat my visa card ka para madali.after that u receive cover letter from embassy manila for ur appointment.ty

Ilang buwan maghintay ng fiancee visa in norway?posible bang mapadali kong mismo partner mo sasama din sa appointment?

ludz wrote:

Ilang buwan maghintay ng fiancee visa in norway?posible bang mapadali kong mismo partner mo sasama din sa appointment?

please keep in mind that this is an English-speaking forum!

I am Denise  i am planning to apply fiance visa how many month get my appointment after i apply. thank you and god bless.

Okay thank you

buwan?appointment for embassy hindi aabot sa buwan

hello.as i read your message here.u are applying last dec.2013.and now is march 2014,did you recieved your fiancee visa?or how long your recieved?they said 6 months maximum.ty

Pag tourist visa ba. Kailangan ba yung certificate of employment?kasi patapus name kasi contract ko this month. Thanks for your response

its not needed your employment certificate..for what they need,u have to secure leave of absence(form)from your employer,in just to be sure that you have a plan to go back in the philippines because u have work,and its needed to go back in your work.and if you dont have that,if u have business,submit business permit that is your proof that you have business here in the Philippines.if you are student,submit certificate from your school that you have a class.

hello...

we cant force the udi or the embassy manila.we will wait the visa come.
we are the same status.im just waiting also to my fiancee visa,the embassy said.maximum of six months to wait the visa.if you are lucky applicant.it takes only 3 months.or a month..it depends on the udi approval or in the embassy.thank you..

hi,,i just applied by Nov, 2013 too have your visa approved now? thanks:)

hello:) its been 6 months now im waiting for visa too..no result yet..keep hoping it come soon:D nice to meet you and goodluck both of us here:)

Madz, sometimes it can take up to 9 months depending on the load of applicant, unfortunately. Good luck to you :)

What if the udi are quickly to be load due to a lot of applicants.As you told me its depends on the load from the Udi.SO,its not sure.possible to have earlier.I dont know,hehehe

ludz wrote:

What if the udi are quickly to be load due to a lot of applicants.As you told me its depends on the load from the Udi.SO,its not sure.possible to have earlier.I dont know,hehehe

They can grant the visa in a short time too. It happens. :)

Hello

Can you enlighten us as to how and why the UDI will grant a visa quickly ?

D

ahhh.okey,thank..Hopefully they will grant me earlier...thanks for the time..

dshivers77 wrote:

Hello

Can you enlighten us as to how and why the UDI will grant a visa quickly ?

D

Like I said earlier, it depends on their load and if all documents are confirmed and in order. :)

hello everyone,..i also did apply a fiancee visa last october 2013 until now im still waiting for my permit..My fiancee just called the UDI in norway to ask regarding my application but the woman in the UDI office said that itcould take up to 9 months cause they recieved loads of application and i was kinda suprise as were expected to get an positive answer within 6 months..good luck everyone..

I have heard of visa applications taking upto a year. they say it also depends on the country you come from Nepal, India, Philippines or Pakistan expect to wait longer. I think this is due to the number of applicants coming from these countries.
Im happy i dont require a visa they make it hard

http://www.alfaskolen.no/en/visa-to-norway might be worth a look

I applied for mine in October 2013 as well and was told 6 months, and now its 9. I am sure that by the time June/july gets here it will be a 12 month process.
Im not sure where your from has an impact.....it basically boils down to their workload and how quickly they can process them. Maybe they will hire some more processing reps, to make the timeframes more accurate.

Think outside of the box !

Good luck.

D

Also, they really double check all the requirements that was sent that is why it is taking a long time. Good luck everyone!

Hi, my question is not relevant to the fiancee visa but it still concerns visa applications in Norway particularly the student permit.
I've applied for a student permit visa last July 2013 and same with what other applicants are experiencing, the processing is taking too long to complete. It is really opposite of what I know about how fast student visas are processed in UDI. I havent received any updates to date...Anyway, they said this delay is due to the enormous applications they received since 2013. My question is.. Can I cancel application and refund the fee paid through application portal? I appreciate your inputs.. thanks. God bless.

Recks1925 wrote:

Hi, my question is not relevant to the fiancee visa but it still concerns visa applications in Norway particularly the student permit.
I've applied for a student permit visa last July 2013 and same with what other applicants are experiencing, the processing is taking too long to complete. It is really opposite of what I know about how fast student visas are processed in UDI. I havent received any updates to date...Anyway, they said this delay is due to the enormous applications they received since 2013. My question is.. Can I cancel application and refund the fee paid through application portal? I appreciate your inputs.. thanks. God bless.

I know that the visa is non-refundable in case you get denied. For visa application awaiting for result, you have to contact the embassy in Manila.

Hello samantha! Did you just process this january? Or if you have already processed, how long did you wait? Thanks.

Hi,I just used to  read blogs from here. And what I 've read here helped me a lot.I submitted my documents last april 30,2014 and now I got my permit.:)

What kind of permit you have applied?

I applied for fiance permit .I was so surprised that I got a response really fast.I thought it was impossible.

Lucky you,i have been waiting almost 8 months.have a nice trip.

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone here have encountered the situation i'm in, i'm currently in Norway on a tourist visa to visit my boyfriend and yesterday he proposed. Are we able to apply for an engagement/fiance permit without me needing to go home? i mean we have all the necessary documents needed, we just wanna know if it's possible to change my visa while i'm here, if anyone has experienced this please share what you did. thank you very much in advance, we would really appreciate your response. have a nice day everyone.

Have you inquired about it in UDI? For practical and economical reasons, I guess UDI will consider your change in VISA type from tourist to fiancee without sending you home. You just have to act on it ASAP. God bless.

stephy25 wrote:

Hi everyone i was wondering if anyone here have encountered the situation i'm in, i'm currently in Norway on a tourist visa to visit my boyfriend and yesterday he proposed. Are we able to apply for an engagement/fiance permit without me needing to go home? i mean we have all the necessary documents needed, we just wanna know if it's possible to change my visa while i'm here, if anyone has experienced this please share what you did. thank you very much in advance, we would really appreciate your response. have a nice day everyone.

have you tried the immigration website? It has a step-by-step questionnaire that helps you figure out what kind of application process suits you. I tried it with some guesswork based on your situation, and the result I got was that you cannot apply from inside Norway. Given that I don't know the exact details of your situation this might not be entirely correct so it's best to try yourself. Here's what I guessed:

http://www.udi.no/en/want-to-apply/fami … &c=phl

at the bottom it says, "It is not possible for you to hand in your application in Norway. You must apply at an embassy abroad."

no,you dont allowed to stay while you are in tourist,just go home and apply Fiancee Visa or engagement permit.

I applied for fiance permit .I was so surprised that I got a response really fast.I thought it was impossible..

How long you wait your Visa?

Have you been in norway?are you already married with him?if that happen,yes of course you have fast result.

my fiancee told me,maybe udi has a new system from april apllicants

ludz wrote:

my fiancee told me,maybe udi has a new system from april apllicants

Udi is constantly changing their rules, the available visa types, the processing times. It's tricky to keep up with them for sure!

yes its true.because my fiancee told me they have new rules now from the udi.for those applicant applied last April.2014.

hello,How udi and embassy will inform to the applicant?Are they calling through cellphone,letter or telephone,anyone here who can share their experience.thanks

I applied for fiance permit .I was so surprised that I got a response really fast.I thought it was impossible..

"How long you wait your Visa?"

I waited for only 3 weeks.I didn't do anything special.I just submitted the requirements listed in UDI.