Meet with foreigner in istanbul

I am intrested to meet with foreigner . does not mtter for me where are they from . I would like to meet all people all around world learn new things from them and speak with them improve my english . I can show them in istanbul .I wotk at hospiatal as a therapist . weekday after 5:00 pm and on weeknd I am all day off . we can make a plan to meet .if you you are şntrested let me know . keep in touch

Selamlar Arkadas

Aleykumselam

hi man
i found around taksim great for get involved with multi cultural people, as i did before , you also can get faced with them in some cozy corners like italian area south of taksim which has some good coffee also some restaurant which full of young and sociable people.

Thanxs alit my friend good your for advice.sometimes it is hard to start to talk with them for me at coffe or reasturant.when i say i would like to improne.it dors not come i tresting sometimes.i hope i will find someone.have good day

Saw your above msg
This is Krishna from India.
I would e coming to Istanbul from the middle of March 2017
Would like to meet you when I reach Istanbul.
Pls share your contact details

Krishna

Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please share contact details via pm. Thank you

Meet with foreigners,yes iam interested to meet with you  ,i am American Jordanian working in omanas business lecturer in the university, and planning to move to turkey.
My email is ***
Mohamed

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct