Export to vietnam.....urgently

Hello Everyone !!!!!!

seems there is kind of problem in export some goods from vietnam .....when iwish to find and buy direct from manufactorer its took me always to "branch company"  or agent , did anyone knows if i'm open vietnamese company iwill get better prices ? and what type of vietnam company i'need to open for import/export  buiseness in vietnam ? 
pls answer only if you have some experiences ' thank's in advance ......

Tell me: How do you EXPORT to VietNam if YOU are IN VietNam?

Then you say "problem in export some goods from vietnam (sic)" - so what is it Exporting or Importing?

If you edit your original post and give more detail maybe people here can help.

yes my friend i'made some mistake in the headline , i'should write export  from vietnam......this about export but not import ...thanks for your attention

There are extremely few restrictions on exports FROM VietNam.

Antiques require Ministry of Culture approval. They have little interest in religious objects although if you are trans-shipping them through other countries hereabouts, such as Thailand, they will bock ecport from that country.

CITES controlled animals and parts are controlled everywhere.

So I would look to your method of shipping for possible problems.

Any thing you want to export has to have a Customs declaration (preferably in VNese but English is OK). You should take the package to the shipper )Post Office, courier) open - in other words you pack it after they check the contents.

The counterhand will usually give you stamps to affic to the package (it's preferable to use tape printed postage) AND they will cancel/frank the stamp in your presence.

This is done in your presence to prove that you saw the stamps on the package and that by franking the stamps it stops thieves from stealing 'new' stamps and selling them on.

You didn't mention your challenges in detail, so it os hard to be more precise.

At the corner of the Main Post office complex, on the left-hand side - on the side street - near Ha Bai Trung Street there is a UPS courier, or similar, who might gice you detailed advice based on what you are trying to ship.

Within the Main Post Office, at the extreme left-hand corner there is the DHL courier desk. Usually a 30's something chubby VNese female is on duty - she is also very knowledgeable.

I ship electronic assemblies and piece part components (VN sources are so cheap) regularly and have no problems.

NOTE: Mail shipments can take time - I sent something to the UK and it arrived in UK Customs EIGHT WEEKS after shipping. At least there was nothing missing.

Adding a minimal amount of insurance also helps ensure delivery, albeir slow!

PM me if you want to describe exactly what is happening and I will ask my Customs agent.

Customs has a good web site: < www.customs.gov.vn/ >

[Moderated]

One thing you must remember that Vietnamese's law is changing all time. So, you need to consider and clear everything before making decision.