Girl looking for femalefriends in Kuwait

I'm a 31 year old westerngirl looking for femalefriends in kuwait.

I'll be in kuwait for vacation starting octobre 20. But my hubby still needs to go working.
Next year I will move to kuwait so would be nice to be around other woman and make friends. To go shopping, drinking coffee/tea or other fun things to do.

If you are interested to meet up send me a message. We can talk trough facebook or skype or msn. And meetup end october.

:)

ps. please man respect my request that I am not looking for malefriends.

I recieved some private messages from woman who want to meetup. So this definitly will happen around 22 or 23 october. :)
If any woman is interested send me a message.

there are less woman in this group so why not u invite any females if u know tel them to join this expat forum

I know only females from this forum.

We had a nice meeting last monday. :)

Next time when u people have a meeting let me know there should be a male to protect u lol just kidding :)

U People are going to meet on Christmas day? if yes let me know it we all can get get some food items and then have a BBQ in Masilla Beach but not 1 or 2 like we need to be many. wat u say?

For that you should start a new topic maybe. For me is not possible to meetup with men.

(moderated: off topic + pls start new topic)

Hey Quilia, my name is Michelle. I'm 25 and a teacher from South Africa. I will be moving to Kuwait in August and would love to meet new people and make new friends.

Kind regards
Michelle

Hey Quilia, my name is Michelle. I'm 25 and a teacher from South Africa. I will be moving to Kuwait in August and would love to meet new people and make new friends.

Kind regards
Michelle

Greetings MIchelle! I will be coming to Kuwait in August as well to teach. I'm a 24 y/o female. I will be teaching in the Hawalli area. How about you?

Hey Sapphire, well I'm not certain now as to what area my school is in but I will be staying in Salmiya. Invite me on facebook to get to know each other,  Michelle Andrea Sidonie

Sapphire i'm guessing you'll either be teaching at:

1) ACA
2) UAS
3) Bayan Bilingual school

am i right or am i right :P i run around hawally a lot coz i live there so im familiar with the schools in the area

Correct Legacy, I will be at ACA :)

i hate ACA :(

no offence - they cause a major backlog of traffic at the exit where i get out to go to work. will u be at the boys campus or the girls campus? im talking about the boys campus causing the traffic, altho im sure the girls campus does too :P it just so happens to be across the street from ASK.

I live in the same street and realy i do not like the location of ACA because it cause big traffic jams in the morning !

[Moderated: Off topic]