Husky dogs in riyadh

can i buy me a one and how much does it cost ?

I thought you said you were leaving? :huh:

why would you bring a dog meant for cold weather to the desert

Freshlikesushi wrote:

ohh i haven't thought about that ,,

Alliecat wrote:

I thought you said you were leaving? :huh:

yeb in 2 weeks but ill be back next year my family still live here ,,
i am a med student ,,,, i come back in holidays

ooooooooooooo-kay.  Thanks for clearing that up! :)

student that lives with his parents with no real life experiences.

that explains alot about your posts.

hahahah

what does it explain ?

why you just asked about husky dogs in the desert.

tard

Freshlikesushi wrote:

why you just asked about husky dogs in the desert.

tard

you said thats explain a lot about my posts ,,, i am asking you what did this explaine to you about my previews post , tard

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/357/026/2ff.gif

Freshlikesushi wrote:

In his defense, I've seen WESTERNERS here walking their huskies in compounds (two different compounds so not the same person).  I mean, maybe it was their pet at home but it's *still* the desert.

I saw one on a hash with one. i just shook my head and kept walking.

people are idiots

Alliecat wrote:
Freshlikesushi wrote:

In his defense, I've seen WESTERNERS here walking their huskies in compounds (two different compounds so not the same person).  I mean, maybe it was their pet at home but it's *still* the desert.

I know someone who trained police dogs in the American Southwest. They sometimes use huskies. However, they're not quite as intelligent as Labs and German Shepherds, so they're less likely to pass the training class. (To me, the mind blowing thing was that these dogs actually have schools.) 

Apparently when they're searching for people in the desert, they just wrap the dog in a cold vest and intersperse that with letting them take "coffee breaks" in a police car with A/C. I didn't know this, but a "cold vest" is just a doggie work vest drenched in H20. So on the plus side, your dog is a-ok, but on the downside, your car smells like blerck for the rest of the week.

@cairanya  thanks for the info!  Unfortunately here, nobody does that, to my knowledge.  On the plus side, the people I saw walking their dogs *were* doing it at night when it's cooler.  But on the downside, apparently the animals are cooped up all day in an air-conditioned apt. or villa.

But I do understand that most people can't get friends or family to mind their pets while they're working out of the country and if they can't bring themselves to give them up?  Well, you find huskies in KSA!  Thank GOD I've never seen a St. Bernard lol