Shifting to Jakarta, informations needed

Hi,

Good day to all friends!

I am evaluating shifting to Jakarta. I would like to know about:

1. Areas where Indian community is and nearby School (preferably Indian).
2. The cost of renting a 2 BHK flat in such area(s).
3. The school expenses (annual) excluding transportation.

I would be very thankful if some friend can write on this.

Regards,

Pravir

http://www.gandhijkt.org/location/

Hello Pravir.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more interaction, a new thread has been created from your message on the Jakarta forum.

Concerning the rent, you can take a look in the Housing in Jakarta section and post an advert there as well.

Thank you,
Aurélie

pravir wrote:

Hi,

Good day to all friends!

I am evaluating shifting to Jakarta. I would like to know about:

1. Areas where Indian community is and nearby School (preferably Indian).
2. The cost of renting a 2 BHK flat in such area(s).
3. The school expenses (annual) excluding transportation.

I would be very thankful if some friend can write on this.

Regards,

Pravir

Hi pravir  our indian people living in kemoyoran ,jakarta there is some indian school ,ghandi internatinol school and one is jubli this is the part of cambridge uk. and living cost is here two bed youcan get for 4 to 5 thousend us doller per years water and electric is not includ.in school first year is they charge nearly 5000 us doller per yerr then next year 2000 us doller per month this is all estimated. good luck to you

In Sunter has a lot of Indian in there and Tanah Abang

Hi ! Most of the indians live in kemayoran dan sunter area in North Jakarta. There are many schools such Gandhi International School, Little Angels School, ABC School , Beacon academy and Lolipop Pre School where the students are mostly Indians.

There are many Indian restos in these area and also Indian Groceries such as Maharani and Mustafa Store .

There are may apartments availabe in Kemayoran and Sunter and the housing agents such as Century and Raywhite could help you find one suitable to your needs and budget.