Planning to move to Austria from Romania!

Hello everyone i am planning to move in Austria , in Vienna from Romania. Let me presence myself , My name is Raul and i a 16 and i am a student. Simleu Silvaniei City where am i living now . My mom agreed to move but we don't know how ..i mean she needs a job a rent house or i don;t even know i didin't get any quotes. My best friend lives there and i was visiting Wien for 3 weeks ..for my , my whole life living in Romania i really didin't knew where i am on  Mars or in Future , well Romania is not a country where to live as a happy man or in peace , bad peoples , bad salaries , bad future and low quality and you know , my mom's salary is 180 euro and my father's even lower . Many peoples says to ask help to my best friend who lives there , well i can't do that ..they brought me there how could i ask them that ...it's kinda complicated. Romania is a country in which spit on you and steals you everything they don't care about you or your family all they want is to pay your debts. I really want to study at a real school , and i want better for my mom , for my dad they deserve better. In every second of my life i am thinking about moving there and i just burn when i think i;m so far away of my wish , Bro i can't even sleep.All i want is to ask for your help ...you guys , this blog is all who i can ask for help and yes my mom doesn't knoe german or english , but she could learn very fast.
All i want is to move there and only who can help me is you guys so please help me to get out of Romania. Thank you guys and i appreciate your efforts.

Have a nice day!
Raul `bro fist` !

You can contact me through skype: astafy39 , or e-mail : [email protected]
Phone 00400756556787( call me after 3p.m
Than you!

Hello Raul.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should give us more details on your parents professional background so that we can help you.

If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask them.

PS: For safety reasons, avoid putting your personal details on a public forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

informations about my parents ? very good ..just tell me what kind of information and i'll bring to you everything,i will be 100% cooperating!

Hello Astafy. :)

I mean, you can share more infos on your parents' professions.
Are they looking for work in Austria?
Are you looking to continue your study here?
Giving more details about your situation can help us to guide you. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Well , my mom can work as a home helper , housemaid untill she learns german , after she learns german she can work as a seller at libro , billa or something , that's her profession this is her job in Romania , she works as a seller. Well about me yes i do want to continue my studies in Vienna . My mom could work as a home helper untill she learns german , good , then she buys a rent house and i'm going in Vienna too . Something like that , if my plan is not good just help me with another one , better one!

Raul `bro fist `

Hello,

Good luck boy, i wish you all the best in ur life.

Bye

Thank you bro i really need luck! i wish you the same

what should i do first ? to move in Vienna ?

so? no answer ? please help me :| ..Or am i forgotten ?

:up:

Thank You very much ! :*

Astafy wrote:

Hello everyone i am planning to move in Austria , in Vienna from Romania. Let me presence myself , My name is Raul and i a 16 and i am a student. Simleu Silvaniei City where am i living now . My mom agreed to move but we don't know how ..i mean she needs a job a rent house or i don;t even know i didin't get any quotes. My best friend lives there and i was visiting Wien for 3 weeks ..for my , my whole life living in Romania i really didin't knew where i am on  Mars or in Future , well Romania is not a country where to live as a happy man or in peace , bad peoples , bad salaries , bad future and low quality and you know , my mom's salary is 180 euro and my father's even lower . Many peoples says to ask help to my best friend who lives there , well i can't do that ..they brought me there how could i ask them that ...it's kinda complicated. Romania is a country in which spit on you and steals you everything they don't care about you or your family all they want is to pay your debts. I really want to study at a real school , and i want better for my mom , for my dad they deserve better. In every second of my life i am thinking about moving there and i just burn when i think i;m so far away of my wish , Bro i can't even sleep.All i want is to ask for your help ...you guys , this blog is all who i can ask for help and yes my mom doesn't knoe german or english , but she could learn very fast.
All i want is to move there and only who can help me is you guys so please help me to get out of Romania. Thank you guys and i appreciate your efforts.

Have a nice day!
Raul `bro fist` !

Hello Raul or bună seara
I read your summary of your life and honestly. I wish you courage.
I explained. A vienna for a small apartment. I mean a bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, a small lounge. You have to pay about € 540 and also put on the table 2 months warranty. If you can do that! SUPER for you.
Otherwise you have the solution to rent a studio (even smaller) it will cost about € 340 and one month warranty.
I invite you to look á company very well known here (or www.jpi.atwww.ehl.at). Get an idea of ​​prices.
Then for work or for your parents, you have management companies and services.
www.iss.at
www. itworks.at
www.recko.at

But if you happen to loeur an apartment. You must subscribe to the AMS (center for job seekers). But I'm not going to "fear". But without net foreign concepts as "German". This is super hard.
I conseile internet search everything you can find the word in German (reinigungskraft). Do you mean that "household help".
good luck