Any local work agencies in KL?

I'm looking for a good work agencies/ consultancies who can help me find jobs in IT testing in KL. Just the names I could use in google in case you can't post the links. Not joobstreet but some agencies instead please...

Many thanks in advance.

Hi Nurre and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Kuala Lumpur? It may help.

The Kuala Lumpur Business Directory may help too.:)

Harmonie.

Maybe you can try ( JobStreet.com )

Agencies as a business model don't work in Malaysia. All contacts and personal. That is Asia. Michael page are trying to set up here. I hope they succeed but somehow I think they will have a tough time.

And most business are run by Chinese with Chinese business mentality. Why pay for what you can get free lah! Like jobstreet.

Thanks guys!

@Nemodot: It is very wise what u said. Many thanks..

Dear All;

Please take note the unemployment figure of graduates in Malaysia recently. For the public universities graduates the unemployed has reached a shocking 70%, whereas the private institutions graduates has recorded a 26% and meanwhile the graduates from foreign university is at 34%. With this figure, in hand. The market scenario is very difficult to find job in Malaysia unless you have a special skills and connection !

That is why I am now not working in Malaysia !

@malong83: Thanks very much for your concern and advice.