Hey strangers, let's do something together :D

Agree or not, we are all strangers at first ;)

I'm Vietnamese, 26yo, single, living/working in Singapore. I'd love to meet some people for having coffees, going out, doing sports, dine together (VNese food would be great)... or just hanging around or having an easy after-work-beer :D 

I come back to HCMC everymonth and stay over the weekend. Most of my friends back home are either attached, married or have kids. Good for them but then it's only me as a lonely soul in town :(

Reading through the forums there seem to be a lot of great people out there so feel free to PM me. Vietnamese or foreigners are welcome as I speak Vietnamese and English. It would be nice if we could bring some people together that way. Thanks!!

Jessica

Hello Jessica.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Jessica,

Awhile back, there was a host of Singaporeans coming here with beauty, age and wealth, secrets to pass on.  I wonder if you have any? 

If not, I will be more than happy to sit down with you for a cup of coffee or a few beers, when I happen to be in Saigon.  I am one of those guys that prefer to be ugly, old and poor, but true. 

I currently have a small group of similar people, that get together every now and then in Saigon.  You are more than welcomed to join us.

hi,
nice to know about my skype id is Rafaqatmtm i am coming next month to hmc permanent

Jessica wrote:

Haha I am Vietnamese

Wouldn't that make you the Snakeoil Supreme, or the Grand Master???  :D

E chào chị
Chị ơi e có dự định đi Sing chơi từ 3-9 đến 7-9. C có thể suggest cho e 1 vài chỗ ở có giá rẻ và an toàn, đi lại thuận tiện để đến trung tâm được không ạ?
Em cảm ơn chị trước ^^

Hello juliedoan and welcome to Expat.com :)

Since you are on the anglophone version of the site, could you please write only in english so that members can understand and interact with you if needed?

Also kindly note that you are participating on a thread which is inactive for nearly two years old!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Closed