Can i convert visa?

if i come malaysia as a visit or tourist visa then got job I can convert visa visit to employment...how cost to convert visa? what document need to got visa...please help me give a kind information.

Best regards
Pingku

Dear Kavai;

Dear All;

Please take note the unemployment figure of graduates in Malaysia recently. For the public universities graduates the unemployed has reached a shocking 70%, whereas the private institutions graduates has recorded a 26% and meanwhile the graduates from foreign university is at 34%. With this figure, in hand. The market scenario is very difficult to find job in Malaysia unless you have a special skills and connection !

Due to above reason it will be very difficult to convert your tourist visa to working visa !

If you are working illegally on your tourist visa, be wary to your work mate ! They will report that to the immigration office and the penalty is you have to stay in a detention center and will be deported after that. Now even there is canning for overstayer ! I am not sure this is implemented or not !

I will not do it mate !