Get together for some music

Dear all,

I have posted previously with regards to coming together to play some music. I have found a little studio on Nguyen Trai Street, District 1 where we can come together to have some jamming sessions.

They provide the drums and amps and should basically include the wiring as well. I play the drums and I'm looking for some people who can play the electric, bass and a singer as well. I'm not sure if they do provide any keyboards but if there is any keyboard player out there and you wanna join us I will make the inquiry.

As I said before I am not a professional player and I am not looking for some professional music players as well. Just looking to gather and make some music and have some fun practicing. The charges are about 100k Dong per hour so if we have like 4 or 5 people then it will probably be like 20k to 30k each per hour.

Hope to find some people to play together soon!! Please contact me at 0120 365 7224 if you have any doubts as well.

Dathan

Hello Dathan.

I invite you to post an advert in the Activities section (Artists, Musicians) in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds. It can help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sound great! I love singing (though not outstanding) :) Glad to join your group.

Thanks for the reply. Glad to know at least there is on person who is interested! :) Hey people, now we have a vocalist and I have found a guitarist as well. I am still looking for a bassist and a keyboard-ist so anyone out there who is interested please join us!!!:)

Hi Dathan,

My name is Mia, living in HCMC. Glad to know you! I love to sing, could I join ur band?

Let's keep in touch. Here is my email: [email protected].

Cheers,
Mia

Hi Mia,

Thanks for your interest. Will let you guys know once I can find some guitarists and keyboard-ist!!! 

Anyone out there who can play and wanna join us please let me know!!

Thanks!!

Hi! My name is jayson and i know that placed because were used to practice there sometime. I am a filipino, im a keybordist. I also plays bass drums guitar as well as backup-vocal..  I am searching for a band here in ho chi minh. So am i in? :)

hello,
My name is Bao i play some guitar
i would love to catch up with the band

Thanks yall for the replies. Seems like we already have quite a bad here. I will contact you guys soon and we can meet up for some coffee soon before we move on to some practice session! Thanks guys!

Hi, i have just been a member of this forum and see ur profile as well as ur posts. And I wonder if ur band still has available slot or not ^^. I would love to join a band!

Hi longbao,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Please note that this thread is a bit old 2012

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team