Who can photograph me with my baby?

Hi everyone..
My baby will turn one year old next week, and I would like to have a photo shoot for both of us. Does any one one where I can find a really good professional photographer ( female of course) to take nice pics for us, and if possible with daddy too? Thanks!

Alstroemeria wrote:

Hi everyone..
My baby will turn one year old next week, and I would like to have a photo shoot for both of us. Does any one one where I can find a really good professional photographer ( female of course) to take nice pics for us, and if possible with daddy too? Thanks!

blurry she is on this site and she could help u contact  her

she said professional, not amateur

She also said female

dude, that wasnt needed

Well Amateur is fine as long as he/she takes beautiful photos.. I prefere female but male is fine as well..

ex_pa wrote:
Alstroemeria wrote:

Hi everyone..

Ok wonderful,

Lets get going then !! Please send me an email to kick start

Regards
MYRK

MYRK wrote:

Ok wonderful,

Regards
MYRK

HUH? :huh:

Alliecat wrote:
MYRK wrote:

Ok wonderful,

Regards
MYRK

HUH? :huh:

i know right i was like reading it three to four times . Still HUH all i got !!

ex_pa wrote:
Alstroemeria wrote:

Hi everyone..

hi guys thank u for considering me, I don't consider myself a pro yet but you can contact me so I can show you my work.

I have undergone classes and trainings on photography & videography and am covering big weddings already . But still judgment relies on you, i can show my work as proof. Or we can meet somewhere to discuss this.

thank u

Alstroemeria wrote:

Well Amateur is fine as long as he/she takes beautiful photos.. I prefere female but male is fine as well..

I can show you my work sis If you are interested. I sent you a private message :)

Blurry,

are all your photos vlurry? :)

T

My personality is blurry LOL

blurry wrote:

respect earn my dear friend !!

anaexpat wrote:

Blurry,

are all your photos vlurry? :)

T

hehe that's funny!

Cheers Blurry i wish you a good continuation ;)

shes got spunk lol

Hitch wrote:
blurry wrote:

respect earn my dear friend !!

thanks friend :)