thinking of Dubai and Malta

my problame is .. Its gone to be my first time to live away from home

but I have no choice .. Libya is going in a crazy time

and its really hard for me to stay 

so plz can some one help me to how to get a job .. any kind of JOB

I dont really care .. I have a law certificate  .. and I can sing ^^

so I am so open to any kind of job

thank you all :)

the best way is to come over to UAE... and start applying through online ..there are many webistes such as bayt.com, gulftalent.com, etc

but in gerneral the apportunity u will be in uae means chances that employers who call will be better

but as a start u can apply via online

HandsomeMe wrote:

the best way is to come over to UAE... and start applying through online ..there are many webistes such as bayt.com, gulftalent.com, etc

but in gerneral the apportunity u will be in uae means chances that employers who call will be better

but as a start u can apply via online

hey thanks

ok I will go to that web site

hope to get a chance

take care:)

hi,,dear..

There are much of vacancies..here..i dont know what your profession  is..?

and all the employer seeks the applicants those who are available here...

contact me once you r here in dubai..i could help...

all the best...

with regards

Nissar,

Let me have a look at your CV, you can email it to me on [email protected] , I run my own HR Consultancy, so lets see what can be done.

Regards,
Saud

shameer07 wrote:

hi,,dear..

There are much of vacancies..here..i dont know what your profession  is..?

and all the employer seeks the applicants those who are available here...

contact me once you r here in dubai..i could help...

all the best...

with regards

Nissar,

big thanks Nissar

if I make it over there ^^

Saud1979 wrote:

Let me have a look at your CV, you can email it to me on [email protected] , I run my own HR Consultancy, so lets see what can be done.

Regards,
Saud

hello there

ok I will send you my CV

hope I can get a chance

thanks

Saud1979 wrote:

Regards,
Saud

can i send mine to you?

Saud1979 wrote:

Regards,
Saud

Haha, seems like ppl are going 2 start sending you CVS! I wouldn't mind sending mine :P

Its all right :) everyone can send me his/her CV, to be honest, my inbox is used to in receiving loads of CVs everyday.

Whoever wants there CVs to get assessed, and to seek opportunities, kindly add in a reference 'Expat.com' on the subject line please.

Thanks,
Saud

Saud1979 wrote:

Its all right :) everyone can send me his/her CV, to be honest, my inbox is used to in receiving loads of CVs everyday.

Whoever wants there CVs to get assessed, and to seek opportunities, kindly add in a reference 'Expat.com' on the subject line please.

Thanks,
Saud

hi

I send you now an email ^^

Lola ae you in Tripoli by he wayi was in Libya till june 2012 then my company transfered me to Muscat and eally i miss libya and i found libya is the best country i am sue you willnot like Gulf area so stay in Libya is better belive me

Lolah wrote:
Saud1979 wrote:

Thanks,
Saud

hi

Got it..will revert back soon !

Saud1979 wrote:
Lolah wrote:
Saud1979 wrote:

Thanks,
Saud

hi

Got it..will revert back soon !

thank you so much

Hilton wrote:

Lola ae you in Tripoli by he wayi was in Libya till june 2012 then my company transfered me to Muscat and eally i miss libya and i found libya is the best country i am sue you willnot like Gulf area so stay in Libya is better belive me

how do you know that

tell me why is Libya better ???

Lola the weather in gulf very bad not cold like libya,life cheap in libya but very very expensive in gulf,u can work in libya easier with your people and arabin workers but in gulf u will survive with Asians,

Hilton wrote:

Lola the weather in gulf very bad not cold like libya,life cheap in libya but very very expensive in gulf,u can work in libya easier with your people and arabin workers but in gulf u will survive with Asians,

LOL
thanks

I need to work not to make social life :/

I dont care about out doors weather

in Libya I don't like walking in streets ??? we have hot weather too

in summer ..

so I can mange life in gulf .. cause I need a rich country

my country is so much poor if you want to have a life stile

you go ahead work in Libya if you like I will leave you my place

:cool: here

Lola check you inbox

Im little confuse in Portugal we have the idea that Libia os great country good weather and food and lots oppurtunities ....

There is a job vacancy of outdoor sales in a well known gift items and advertising company. Only ladies needed and they have to be in UAE for an interview. If anyone interested let me know.

Hello NasX,

Might be handy to post the job offer in our job section; jobs in Dubai ;)

Melissa

Hello,

Do you mean outdoor sales in the malls?

Hello LeilaEs -> To note that this thread is a bit old! ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

Thanks for your response!

I knew it was old from the date. I was hoping someone since then, some
of you may have found a job in Dubai, or perhaps someone would shed some light.

Also, I started a new topic straight after sending that message.

Thanks again!

Leilaes