People in Kharkiv?

Is there anybody here who lives in Kharkiv, and can give me advices on this city?

Where are the best places to go and which places I should avoid?

Is there any nice place for expats to meet up with english speaking people?

Thank you

Sussu.

Hi Susu how are you ? I am coming to kharkiv soon I also want to know about there life can you tell me please ?

Hi, there! I would be very glad to get acquainted with you. Roman

well kharkiv is a nice place but very cold in the winter which is from about october to April.if you love fishing they have lots of that.

Hello :)
So first place to visit is surely our Freedom Square (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Square,_Kharkiv), it's located in the heart of the city. Than you can visit our Park of Maxim Gorky, it was reconstracted just few months ago, and now it's one of the most modern park in Ukraine. You can reach it by going though Symskay street from the square.
You can also visit very nice cafe - Puzata hata, you can try there our traditional food (borsch, curds) and prices there are pretty low, it's located near underground station Sovetskay.
You can just walk around the centre, but be ready with warm clothes, It's becoming colder and colder day by day ;)
Wish you to have a great time in Kharkiv :)

I spent 7 years in Kharkov. And now there live a lot of my friends. If you are interested in something, ask me, I will answer.