Visitor visas - space between visits

Hi everyone!

quick question when you get a visitors visa and exit the country when can you re-enter? Basically my husbands will be sponsoring me but the problem is the company believes it will take three months to sort out his visa due to public holidays etc. He will be sponsoring me so that's a further delay. We want to minimise the time we are apart so I need to know how many times a year I can enter the country under a visitors visa.

Any help will be gratefully received!

awww, must help!

we accept gratitude in the form of cookies :P

as a Brit, you are able to join your hubby post-haste. just arrive in Kuwait and walk in. simple as 1, 2, 3. and you get 3 months visit visa. so u can be here waiting with ur hubby whilst ur residency is processed, then just travel to bahrain for happy hour and come back after 3 months to get ur residency. (exit entry, bahrain has nothing to do with residency)

right answer

I have been looking for an article I read recently but cannot find it! In theory if you enter Kuwait on a visit visa you can stay for three months, if you then leave, you should have to wait for six months before being granted another visit visit, however i believe the enforcement of this is somewhat non-existant. However I am sure that I have read that they want to crack down on people just coming in and out on visit visas. iam also sure that what I have learned about Kuwait is that this may or indeed may not happen and will probably just depend on your luck!

I am sure Legacy will know more and ask the company you are coming in with for advice. For the record my wife arrived first and managed to get her residency card with two weeks, during Ramamdan. A lot will depend on your governemnt relations team! Which company is he joining, if I may ask?

Jon

Any indeed cookies greatlfully received as gratitude, amybe with a nive iced coffee too1

I called about this the embassy. But don't know if it applies to everybody.
When i visit i can get a visa when i arrive and i can stay 1 month. After the 1 month i have to leave the country but the next day I can enter again and get a new visa when entering for 1 month. I can do this as many times as i want they told me. Only after 1 month i have to leave the country for a short time.

I am from the netherlands.

http://www.kuwaitiah.net/ministry.html