Wanna meet some ppl here preferably from 16 to 19 years old

heyy everyone my names alfred 16 from new jersey usa , as u can tell im an expat living in jeddah saudi arabia , ive been here for 6 years and havent met many americans at all here and i just wanna make some new friends go out , hang out, so anyone who speaks english please talk to me :D:P

you arent an expat

you are a kid lol

is there a problem with that?:|

and yes i am an expat ive been here for 6 years

no. an expat is someone who chooses to go somewhere for work
not follows relatives around

@Alfred  You're taking the right first step :)  I don't know that there's many members in your age range on this forum BUT ... maybe some of the older members have kids your age and they could introduce you.

Expatriate:
1. (Sociology) resident in a foreign country
2. (Sociology) exiled or banished from one's native country

Guess your argument is invalid sushi ;)

No, sushi was WRONG?! :P

Hi Alfred I'm afraid I can't help much my kids are much younger than you - have you tried joining a sporting team? Maybe try get some contacts for clubs or teams by phoning the US Consulate or the American School? I know there are a lot of expat boys that play Rugby and Baseball as we have friends whose older boys are involved and some of the baseball games happen on our compound.

Good luck

thanks everyone who replied an @adnan i chose to be here bro , my parents gave me a choice of going back to america or staying here, and i chose here , but starting to feel like i should have picked usa :p feeling really alone out here

3dnan wrote:

Expatriate:
1. (Sociology) resident in a foreign country
2. (Sociology) exiled or banished from one's native country

Guess your argument is invalid sushi ;)

:rolleyes:

Indeed, it might be a hard to find similar minded people around you in a forigen country..
But then, your parents should have some friends around here who are US expats as well!
Perhaps you can dig in your close contacts (and your parents) and find out.

hello alfred i know how u feel man i been so alone when i 1st came here , hadnt any friends at all , but now things are good ,anyways if u wanna hangout or something mssg me ,tho im abit older than u, but i have noo problem with hanging out with u,will get my younger brother if ur intersted ..

Hey alfred  ...

i have a brother who's 18 now .. i guess :S
he finished high school this year ,
anyway, i can introduce you to him if you want,

he speak very good English.. in an american accent
we all do but we suck at writing and grammar.. or maybe just me :/,
so if you're interested he needs some new friends too .

LOOOL

@Baher  very kind of you to help Alfred out :)

cute...

Alliecat wrote:

@Baher  very kind of you to help Alfred out :)

thank you , why not to! :)

Alliecat how you today ?

alfred banks jr wrote:

my parents gave me a choice of going back to america or staying here, and i chose here

Why did you choose to stay here?

alfred banks jr wrote:

heyy everyone my names alfred 16 from new jersey usa , as u can tell im an expat living in jeddah saudi arabia , ive been here for 6 years and havent met many americans at all here and i just wanna make some new friends go out , hang out, so anyone who speaks english please talk to me :D:P

Is this all text in ENGLISH language? :unsure

Holy cows, Alfred! I am your 19-year-old cousin. If you are familiar with deviantART, like many others, my page there explains me: sinandira.deviantart.com

What about you?