A quiet lady seeking urgently accommodation

Hello,

I'm seeking a temporary accomodation for 2-4 months asap as I'm coming to London do some film and music courses in order to create my spiritual films and cd's. As I don't know London very well, I prefer not to be totally alone. Having lived in multiple countries, I'm easy going. I speak different languages and I'm a very reliable person with excellent references.

Christianity is important in my life and so is spirituality and therefore I prefer to be with likeminded people.

I'm a very calm person so I'm looking for a calm environment, if you know anything please let me know asap. The courses I need to attend are in the Northampton Square and New Cross area so if you can please adveice me if your accommodation is with in an easy reach, as I'm slightly handicaped (problem walking) I can travel some what but not too much.

I either look for a small 1 bedroom apartment with a bath or a big room with a bath. Once in a while I play the violin and I do have a car, so I hope for parking facilities, although I prefer if the accommodation would be close to an underground station as well.

My email is [email protected] If you could kindly get in touch with me I can send you some of my websites and phone numbers. Please also let me know your contact details as well.

Hello versatile lady7.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can read this article on Accommodation in the UK.

You can post an advert in the Housing in London section as well. It can help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie