English conversation group

Hello all !

Just to say that I'm part of an english conversation group organized by an Italian guy, Joseph.

Basically we are meeting every wednesday at a bar to talk in English about a newspaper article and well our lives! It's open to French people who whish to practice / share their experiences abroad - and of course to native English speaker who whish to - well use their mother-tongue :P

Tomorrow we are meeting at the WAWA bar at 7pm - here is the facebook link for more information : facebook.com/#!/groups/353705868039912/

Feel free to join !

Hi,
could you please repost the weblink, i cant access or find on facebook.
thank you

annecharlotteb wrote:

Hello all !

Just to say that I'm part of an english conversation group organized by an Italian guy, Joseph.

Basically we are meeting every wednesday at a bar to talk in English about a newspaper article and well our lives! It's open to French people who whish to practice / share their experiences abroad - and of course to native English speaker who whish to - well use their mother-tongue :P

Tomorrow we are meeting at the WAWA bar at 7pm - here is the facebook link for more information : facebook.com/#!/groups/353705868039912/

Feel free to join !

http://www.facebook.com/groups/35370586 … p_activity

is it working ?

Hi
thank you , the new weblink is now working.

Regards
Chantel