French woman in NYC would you like take drink and go to dancing.

hi,
i am french and i am in NYC for learn more english and meet different people.
i would like meet people for take drink, dancing, visit museum, ... if you would like meet me, just send me and email.

thanks.

Anne

Send me a PM , i would love to talk with you.

Dearest one ,
My name is Ahmed , I work and I live in New York .
I do not mind having a drink with you :)

Here is my email ... :)

Hello Anne,
I work down town in Wall Street , feel free to contact me at [email protected] , I can meet you after work for a drink or if you want to have lunch with me during my lunch break that will be great .
My lunch break is from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM  , on the other hand I finish work around 4:30 pm .
You can take the 4 or 5 train and get off on Wall Street , my company building is number 14 Wall Street .
Looking forward to seeing you soon .

Cheers ,

Ahmed

Heey!
I am a Dancer! And i arranged an internship within new york! I was hoping you could help me with finding a place to live? hah!
Of course we go out together and dance alot! Really alot! haha!

[email protected]

Salut Anne,

Je suis un français de NY. Ma copine Jenna (australienne-américaine) a un niveau très basique en français et serait intéressée pour échanger des cours de français avec des cours d'anglais.. On peut se parler au téléphone pour plus de détails. Pour info on est à Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

À bientôt,

Benjamin
917 515 2944

Hi Benjamin,

Could you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that all members can understand?

Thank you,
Christine

hi there, that would be very cool, I can learn some frensh words as well.

my e-mail    [email protected]

hi
i am french and i want speak english with americain-people and why not meet people when i will be in New York.

if you want,contact me on my mail: [email protected]

see you soon

hi 

i live in atlantic city, NJ (small las vegas) , i m often in new york , if you want,contact me on my mail: jugurta14[at]hotmail.fr

keep in touch .
amed