American Football

Hi everyone! We have all just arrived in dalian and were having a blast adjusting from the jet lag!  The good news is the store across from the somerset w imported foods. The great news for me especially was being able to watch college football yesterday morning. My question however is now, is there anywhere in dalian that shows American football games or does anyone know if there's anyway I can watch in my house. Please let me know if u can. Looking forward to hopefully meeting some people. Talk to u all soon!

Regards,
Jon G

HI Jon,

I have a pirate satellite guy who installed a dish for us and we have the option of getting an nfl channel (but we just got the basic package). Check out the channel list for dishHD Asia, which seems to be a Taiwanese company. If you are interested, I can pm the number of the guy who set it up for us.

Crokus...that may be what I will do. I can't take much more of this. There's a lot of things I can live without but football (American) and my movies are non-negotiables. Thanks for getting back to me

Or you can watch that on internet...Thats what I do when I have to watch soccer.