Friends in S. Petersburg

Hi everyone! =)
My name is Marina, I'm Russian, I've just moved to Petersburg from another city.
I'm looking for new friends in Petersburg.
If you're also looking for friends in Petersbrs, don't hesitate to contact me!

Hello Marina,

Welcome on board and I hope that you get friends soon.

Hello Marina.

Bryan (in Dubai)

Thank you!!
nice to meet you)

Hello Marina.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Saint Petersburg forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello shibly, can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello there!
This is Mohamed from Cairo,Egypt. A junior Architect & Urban designer and fluent english speaker now living in Saint Petersburg,Russia. Looking for new friends in the city.

don't hesitate to contact me!

(moderated: off topic)

Hello
Yasser from Egypt
Programmer live in saint petersburg and without work

lot's of fellow Egyptians living in Russia)

hello dear don moe
in peters burg i want to communicate with Egyptian, i hope to find work, if u know anybody you can address it to me

Welcome Marina
I am also move to peter novi, and nice to meet you

Привет, ты в Питере?
Меня зовут Таня, я из Сербии, два месяца уже в Петербурге, ищу друзей. От работы совсем нет времени познакомиться с кем-то. Надеюсь, пообщаемся.

Hi tanjuska82,

Can you please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand?

Thank you very much,
Christine
Expat.com team

hello all ) why not pass by sometimes at my club to get warmed up we are located at center Nevski 32-34..kickboxing for everyone!!! expat classes on tuesday19.30-wednesday19.30-saturday12.00,,,excellent athmosphere!)..write me for more infos ;))

Hello i am tarek from Palestine i am heading today to St.petersburg

I am looking for friends.

for how long will you be in saint petersburg..will be glad too meet up..send me a pm

Hey, i just landed here aswell ;) my name is vivek and im from india, i speak very fluent english. hit me up :)

I am going to russia in early 2015 and want to settle in there. I need your trustworthy friendship.I am living in India at present. hope you will support me
                                                                                                Mohammad

do not go

why ? there is a problem to go in russia which you are facing now.please clarify