5 good reasons for living in Sri Lanka

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Sri Lanka, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

Great beaches; Easy-going life, there is always time for everything, fruits&juices, great roads for vespa rides (: First five things that crossed my mind, greets

1. Beaches ( My favourite - Unawatuna and Arugambay )

2. Cricket ( Just love the way Sri lanka play )

3. Kandy and the surrounding mountains - ( weather is perfect in    Kandy, Mountains are amazing and its a paradise for hikers. My favourite areas are Primrose, Hantana, Galaha and Knuckles range)

4. Cheap Beer (I hope it will remain that way, It has gone up from last time I visited, In fact everything has gone up:D)

5. Fruits ( So many of them, Varieties of Mangos, amazing)

Beautiful Island, Friendly People, Multi Cultural, Peaceful and lots of fruits :-)

Five reasons would be:
1.  Friendly people who are supposed to be the most hospitable people (but there are others who claim they are more hospitable than the Lankans).

2.  Wonderful beaches - Unawatuna, Paseekudah, Arugam Bay etc.

3.  Qaulity of accommodation for the visitor.

4.  Wide variety of food available at reasonably affordable prices.

5.  Abundance of fruits - papaya, pineapple, mangoes, rambuttan, mangosteen, durian (the smelly fruit!!) etc.

One reason not to go may be the crazy driving of the minibuses and most of the so called luxury buses that are killers on the roads.