5 good reasons for living in Croatia

Hi,

if someone asks you the best reasons for making the choice to live and stay in Croatia, what would be your top 5?

Thanks in advance for participating,

Julien

Weather, people, culture, pace of life, ocean, wine, food, etc.....

cbistric wrote:

how do you know about life in Croatia?you are not living here dear,..the weather is absolutely perfect in summer specially for gardening,culture wise its not as expected,the pace of life is slow depending on cities that you will be living,the ocean is great,wine is good,.but foodies,it does miss a little twist specially for curry,chinese food,crazy flavours,.

nash13 wrote:
cbistric wrote:

how do you know about life in Croatia?you are not living here dear,..the weather is absolutely perfect in summer specially for gardening,culture wise its not as expected,the pace of life is slow depending on cities that you will be living,the ocean is great,wine is good,.but foodies,it does miss a little twist specially for curry,chinese food,crazy flavours,.

agree! I miss variety of food! Love dalmation cooking - but they dont love spice as much as I do! :)

oh yes,.spicy food,.just yummy,.i kind of miss all the good flavourssssss,.atleast i tried to copycat recipes,.hehehe,.

[Moderated]