Question regarding Saudi Arabia

Hi,

I want to move to KSA on Azad visa from pakistan but i have a question. I am an MBA and have some Banking Exp. here. Can i come to Saudi arabia on Electrician visa. the agent says its a trade visa and its transferable. The tile of the Azad visa is Electrician". Both professions are way apart from each other. will this be a problem?

Please someone experienced should guide on this.

no visa is not transfrable. only the profesion given on iqama(rezidnc prmit)  is transfrable. Iqama profesion can be given or changed acordng to ur attested dgre. U can face prblm if ur visa is not acordng to ur qualification or as per iqama profesion when u want to aply permanent famly visa.
Acordng to ur qualification tel ur sponsor to arrang visa of "muhasib" means accountant or smthng like that.

Thank you. What other Titles for Independent visa could be for an MBA/marketing" person who did some banking experience. Although my specialization is in Marketing but i dont have any marketing exp.
how about SALES REP. etc?

Title of Idependent visa should be on Education qualification or work experience?

I am an MBA in Marketing but have experience in Banking operations.