How get high salary jobs and good benefits

im an quality engineer but i have low salary..how i can get new employer here in saudi that will hire me immediately?

thats pretty much a customized quiz dont ya think?

I recommend that you try monster.com or bayt.com or many other websites that provide the same service.

Regards

Salman

if you have a good amount of experience on that field, try Qatar! their economy is booming now and requiring more and more workforces.

A friend of mine, Indonesian, with 9 years of experience at network engineering been offered in Qatar with a well respected salary.

However, it is really depending on the demand of your profession.

good luck

tnx to you riyadh hope il find a job there in qatar...my frends already been there working in sea shore..but im here in saudi arabia...its very hard to find new jobs here coz the interviews had been set in my country philippines...

job hopping in ksa for expats is not an open and shut case. there are many issues involved by way of sposnors, iqama transfers, no objections etc etc.

mm, this is something that really interests me since I might try to negotiate a different job when my contract expires and I really do NOT want to do the 'go home and reapply for a new work visa' thing!

Can you explain in more detail what the different procedures are and could you post in Guide?

THANKS!

Alliecat wrote:

Can you explain in more detail what the different procedures are and could you post in Guide? THANKS!

A couple of quick things to take note of here, Allie (and our Filipino engineer).

1) If you have not completed your contract and do not have a Letter of No Contest from your previous employer...you will not be granted another visa, while you are in KSA.

2) The Labor Law now states that if you are hired outside of the KSA, then no NOC is required...but this news isn't accepted by all embassies.  For instance, the KSA embassy in Washington, D.C. still requires NOCs, even though the law says they aren't required.

3) Regardless, you will be required (in almost every instance) to obtain your visa in a 3rd country.  This doesn't necessarily mean you have to return to your own, but perhaps your employer has block visas in Bahrain or the UAE and you can go there to get your new visa.

4)All of the other stuff is a requirement; background check, visa application and Saudi medical (depending on your country, this can be a pain, as well.  In some countries - not the USA - they will only accept medical certificates from certain hospitals/doctors.)

There is a way around the NOC issue, if you are OUT of KSA and don't have a one.

If this is your situation, PM me for details.

If you wanna change your employee,, first you have to make sure that your current employee can give release for you. If that is not a issue, then you can easily get a good Job in eastern province area.

the most important requirement is to find a job with a decent employer. a high salary does not necessarily guarantee a comfortable working environment.

musicman wrote:

the most important requirement is to find a job with a decent employer. a high salary does not necessarily guarantee a comfortable working environment.

you are right MM, but usually people forget their current employees nature, then they plan big but nothing will work out when his current employee agree for the same.

In my Saudi life I have changed 4 employers -- each had interesting story. GOD gave me patience that was the key for me.

Plan, Think the posibility, keep Patience , Apply the idea in Right time , Excute the idea.

hi friends,

I need information about the employment ban, posted to the expat employees in the kingdom. My husband works as a sales engineer for a 2 yrs contract. his contract is going to end by this june. Now he is getting better opportunities in khobar, so he has decided to leave the present organization.

some say that the organization will impose a ban for a minimum of 1 yr. pls pls pls help me out regarding this....

seriously we r in a crucial situation. help us out friends

Hello rekha2319,

It would be wise to start an new discussion concerning employment ban. Moreover, your message seems to be a little bit off-topic in this thread.

Regards

Changing a job within KSA mostly depends on the Sponsor and the kind of Visa you have. If you r under a direct sponsor and want a change in the job, it should be an amicable discussion between you, ur present and future sponsor how this transfer should happen and only worry here is is ur present employer is OK in you changing the job and ready to do a IQAMA transfer and if yes, get all the documentation done like NOC following the IQAMA transfer process.

If one is a freelance or under a VISA, people called AZAD VISA (which was actually not in the rule book, but termed in that way due to the way it works), the job is made easier or difficult depends on the sponsor you are under. There are a lot of KHAFILS who dont bother about where the candidate is actually works, and there is a fee for everything you require from KHAFIL and then later you r free person to go and do your job as long ur present emloyer also dont bother about whose ur actual KHAFIL is. Most of the companies these days doesnt want to spend time and energy in such admin related stuff and want the third party outsourcing parties worry about VISAS, IQAMAS. :) I pay you so and so money, u get me the candidates, simple and the third party will eat away atelast 20% :)

Secondly it may not be true that ur present employer will put you in ban and block you if you leave that org. It depends on how u leave, if you follow all rules, give perfect notice period, follow all the things on the paper, seek a proper NOC and EXIT from them, there is nothing in law that allows them to ban you, so an amicable exit is important. But most of the times, its not that easy because rules changes day by day and even ministry is not clear on some rules and easier way people think is get a FINAL EXIT from the present employer, go back and come in the fresh VISA because MINISTRY cetrtifies u as eligible for the job when u come back in a fresh VISA, which people sees more clear way of clearing some of the issues in interpreting the RULES. :)

One of the very interesting confusing law we have come across recently is a 2-year restriction on the IQAMA transfter;however we have seen cases transfer happended for candidates having spent less than one year at one company because the company was willing to make a generous transfer. so rules can be interpreted and worked arround, however depends on the sponsors.

rekha2319 wrote:

hi friends,

I need information about the employment ban, posted to the expat employees in the kingdom. My husband works as a sales engineer for a 2 yrs contract. his contract is going to end by this june. Now he is getting better opportunities in khobar, so he has decided to leave the present organization.

some say that the organization will impose a ban for a minimum of 1 yr. pls pls pls help me out regarding this....

seriously we r in a crucial situation. help us out friends

Read the above post, it may not be true that employers can block ur husband once he leaves his org if the exit is proper and following all the notice period, exit fomalities that were agreed on the Contract.

The better advise that can be given here is ask your husband to talk to his new employer in KHOBAR and C how he wants to recruit ur husband,is he preferring a IQama tranfer or ready to issue a fresh VISA?

If the new employer is prefering the IQAMA transfer, there is a procedure to follow like getting the NOC from the present employer, proper EXIT letter with the experience letter and some details like stay of employment at the present employer, salary details etc and then present all these to the new employer, the admin in the new employer place should make the tranfer happens without any issue. IQAMA transfer is a job of 10 to 15 minutes if admin takes care of the documentation work. As ur husband's 2 year contract is also ending, this should be straight forward as he is not covered under that confusing 2-year restrcited law for IQama Transfer ......... :)

If the new employer is ready to issue a new VISA, ask the present employer to give a FINAL EXIT, u need to get out of KSA, come back fresh on the new VISA.  Things need to be very very clear and ur husband need to be extra careful to C if the visa issued here is a EXIT VISA or EXIT RE-ENTRY VISA, there is a big big big difference and often employers want to trouble the employees who dodnt know the difference between a FINAL EXIT and EXIT & REENTRY VISA.

No need to get tensed and Best of luck........