Place and partners to play tennis in Ho Chi Minh City

I just saw this ads. And saw ur memos and so I am interested in your group for tennis when I am visiting HCMC this coming Febuary 2016.  My tennis level is 4 or 5.  I play for many years but the last 2 years was very serious in a private tennis club in Toronto.  I like to play 4 or 5 x per week when I am visiting Vn.  Please update me as this is my first time going home, since I left Vn, 1979.   The fee, and distance travel to the club/clubs.  My friend is living in Thu Duc.  Thanks

Hi Louis,

Please reach out to me ** when you get to VN. I will arrange for you to play with my team on Sat and Sun.

Cheers.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.

Oh, ok.  I was not sure how to get in touch w people on this expat.  Thanks. Louis

Hello tennis fans,

If you are looking for partners or tennis lessons, you can contact VITA tennis academy, they are located in Thao Dien, District 2, Ho Chi Minh city.
VITA Tennis Academy

They also organise team tennis league here in Saigon, for fun and social competition!

Thanks

Hi Pierre,
I am here for the month of March but I only can hit at night, let me know if you anyone wants to play some mix doubles

Vicki.

Hi,

I'm in Ho Chi Minh (District 1) for the next 6 weeks or so. I'd love to find someone (or more than one person) to practice with on weekday evenings. I'm intermediate level. We could hit and play some practice sets etc. Would anyone be interested?

Cheers,

Chris.

Hey,
Living in Phu My Hung for the next 6 weeks. Looking for someone to play tennis with me. I frequently practice at home, still at good level.
But just looking for s.o. to hit some balls with.
Contact me if interested:
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Will visit HCMC and stay at the Nikko Saigon Hotel during 28th Sep to 3rd Oct to attend wedding with my hubby. Both of us love tennis. Could we join anyone or team on the 29th, 30th, or 1st? We are about level 4 to 5. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Ellion,

Happy to find you are now in Taiwan. ^^ My hubby and I are visiting HCMC from 28th Sep to 3rd Oct. Wondering if you have any suggestion for us to find a tennis group to play with in HCMC? Both of us are about level 4 to 5.

ps If you are also looking for tennis group in Taipei or Tainan or Kaohsiung, let me know. We have some friends here. XD

Chih

Join us at the Court in Lam Son st, Tanbinh dist (near airport); we play on Sat from 1-5pm.

If u like, can join us on 1st; from 2-5pm. Near airport. Just for relaxing and to be friend.
John

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Do not share contact infos on the forum please + drop advert in Sport Partners field of our Classifieds section.

There is an Indian American acquaintance of mine (male) plays tennis in weekend at Thao Dien, District 2. He's looking for someone who can play with him.

If anyone is interested in playing tennis in Thao Dien, let me know!

Hi, everyone who loves playing tennis.

I am a Japanese man, a tennis lover, living in HCMC for 6 years.
I was in the level around 4 but stopped playing 2 years ago, because my friends all have gone.
In many cases, Japanese companies intentionally move their employees from countries to countries in every 2 or 3 years. That's why.
I want to hit balls again, if someone can play with me in Dist 1 or 3.

Yuzo (my real name)

join our group on Sat, from 2-5pm in Tan Binh Dist (Airport area, next to Phu NHuan Dist) if you want to practice and laught.

Hi, i am looking for tennis courts in HCMC.
Any ideas ?
Philippe

Hello, ou name is Philippe and I also look for a tennis partnet

Where are you staying? Close to D1? Mind to play on Sats and Suns?

If ok, you can try with my team.

Where are you staying? Close to D1? Mind to play on Sats and Suns?

If ok, you can try with my team.

Hi, PhillippeD7.
Occasionally, I have been playing tennis with some foreigners from France, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, the Philippines etc... in Dist. 4 at the evening time every 1, 2 times a week.
If you want, I can introduce some guys keen to play tennis.

Cannot play any longer due to Spinal Stenosis however if you can find players that live in Vinhomes Central Park there are 4 new tennis courts available to residence.

Hi guys1 I'm looking for tennis partners in district 2 Thao Dien, anyone interested?

Hi,

We are playing double in D1 on Sats and Suns morning till noon, looking for more intermediate/advance players to join our group. It's FREE!

Feel free to PM me for more details, please!

Cheers,
Teddy

Hello all
I am looking for a tennis partner or coach to teach me or play with .
Mind you I am a beginner so i might slow you down but the motivation is there and i do work out from time to time  so i am pretty sure i can cope well..
If there is any group I can join or anyone interested in playing with me in district 2 Thao Dien . please leave me a msg. Thank you . ^^

Hello Guys,

I'm looking for partner to play tennis in single in District 1, every Tuesday morning from 6 to 7 am.
Level : intermediate or advanced.

Regards

Philippe

Anyone keen for a hit in BINH DUONG? Message me and we can organise something.