Place and partners to play tennis in Ho Chi Minh City

Hi Danny,
I'm french-vietnamese, living in Binh Thanh dist. Are you still looking for a tennis partner? I've played for over 10 years but have intermediate level only, but would love to go back playing. Please let me know. Hoang ***

Hi all,
I'm french/vietnamese living in dist. Binh Thanh. I've played tennis for more than 10 years but my level still sucks. Would love to find a new group or partner to practice just for exercise and socializing. If any of you are still in the loop, Helloshen, Thirkieu, Tennis-crzasi, Longmai, Sorenb... please let me know/join. Thanks.
Hoang

Yeah definitely, when are you free?

Hi Helloshen,
I'm a wildlife artist, work mostly at home so I'm free virtually at anytime. I live in Binh Thanh district, Nguyen Van Dau street. Let me know what time and place would be suitable for you, maybe 1-2 hrs, 3 days a week? Hoang

Sure. Do you know any available courts?

Hi everybody,

I am also interested in playing tennis. I live in district 2, so any location nearby would be fine for me. I am an intermediate player. I used to play a lot in club when I was in high school (I am now 25) but have not practice since few years. My level is still decent, I would need few shots to be back in the game.

I am looking for a mate with the same level and has the same time table as me (i.e. one or two evenings during the week -> after 7pm or in Saturday afternoon) but who is quite flexible. We can give a try for the first game, it won't be fun for both of us if the levels are too different ;).

Feel free to contact me on expatblog! Looking forward to hitting some balls.

Lionel

hey everyone-this is jase. (from singapore) glad to stumble on this exchange. will be in hcm over 2 weekends, this end October (2014) how good it'd be if we could meet to hit some fuzzy yellow balls when i'm there. location should be no issue.
i'm using what'sapp (+6593393060) for quick contact, or also yourtennistraineratgmail.com
(email) will post my new vn cell # sim once i get a replacement for my expired one.

drop me a line if you're keen on anything =)

ntrp is 4-4.5 for yr ref

tx for looking!

Great!

looks like everyone is roughly around the same area.

We should organise something....although I have to say, I am not quite at an intermediate level yet!

oh, sorry-forgot to mention also, i'm ok with either singles or doubles/mixed doubles. i'm kinda guessing the ladies aren't exactly into tennis much yet (in this forum anyway)... but anything's fine.

good steady rallies and /or friendly matchplay works too. anyway, really hope to touch base soon.
hen gap lai!!

-jase =)

Let me find a court and get back to you all soon. There're time windows between 9am-11am, 3pm-5pm (a bit of traffic jam afterwards), Mon to Fri that suit me, please give me your available time windows. Hoang

Hi Helloshen,
What is your email or phone number, in case anything comes up fast (available court, available day...) I can contact to check if you can come? Tks.
Hoang

Hi Hoang, I will send you a private message.

Basically I am free after 6pm on weekdays, and anytime on Saturday.

Same for me here. I am available after 6pm (lets say 7 pm, with the traffic) on weekdays and anytime on Saturday,

I am itching to play....shall we try and arrange for something tonight? Hoang and Ellion

hey chaps!  i'll be in town from tomorrow, confirmed my tickets! :-D
wanted to check with u guys what the weather is currently like in TpHCM... seems it's rainy season?

anyway, hope to get to hit some balls & make some friends!

@Hoang- tu parles français alors?? ;-)

Salut Jase,
Oui je parle francais. Je suis en train d'arranger avec HelloShen pour trouver une court pour ce week-end mais souvent elles sont bien occupees, ou trop loin du 2e arr. Je verrai un jour de la semaine pour la semaine qui suit et vous mettre au courant. Hoang

Hi everyone, I got Thien Nga tennis court, 78 Xuan Thuy, p. Thao Dien. Dist 2 (next to An Phu supermarket) from 9-11am on this sunday 26/10. Let me know if you'd like to join.

ok, that sounds great - hope to hit soon. weekday evenings/ nights are ok for me too... am itching to play...!

@Hoang, parfait- j'suis impatient de pouvoir vous rencontrer.

my Viettel  mobile here - ***, for easier communication. my internet isn't constant

cheers!
-jase

hello :)

if possible, i would like to get in on the tennis action.
i would say im a mid 4.5 player.
staying in District 4, HCM mid Jan 2015 and hoping to hit casually every other day
im on holiday so can play anytime of the day.

there is a great tennis club on Khanh Hoi street, district 4 across "hO boi van don'
(you can see it on google earth)

see you on the courts :)
max

Hey! I'm keen for a hit anytime soon! Pretty available throughout the weekdays and Saturdays.
I used to play for club for 4 years, but haven't played for a while now.
I don't have a racquet, so if you have a spare that would be awesome!
I'm around the D1 area.
Contact me for a hit: ***

Hi all, I just moved to HCMC, d.5

I used to play competitive tennis in Spain and college, and I was playing regularly in Thailand last year, around 5 - 5.5. I would like to catch up with some locals/expats and hit a couple of times a week.

I might be able to coach/hit with some competitive kids and decent tennis players. I will look around for some tennis clubs and players next weekl

Regards

Hi Carlosse,

I've recently moved to HCMC and looking for a tennis partner. I'm 25 en in the Netherlands one of my side jobs was being a tennis coach so and played on a high competitive level. If you are interested in playing with me you can send me an e-mail (***) because I've been living for only < 24 hours I don't have a Vietnamese tel. nr. yet.

Bests,

Joeri

Hi Helloshen,

Im Thanh.  I will be in Saigon for vacation April to June.  I love playing tennis.  I played in college for a couple of years and loved it.  Im little rusty due to working.  Are you still playing?  If you are, can I join you?  After first time, if our levels are different then we can part company.  Im a competitive guy but enjoy the moment as well.  Please email me at ***.  Thanks.

Thanh

Hi guys,

I'm a 23 years old French tennis player, looking for partners to hit during weekends or weekdays from 6:30 pm. I've been playing tennis at a very competitive level for 19 years. I've won several tournaments in France and I've been playing club matches in a top French league for 6 years. I've also played tennis college in California for a year at the number 1 spot. If you also play tennis at a competitive level, feel free to send me a message so can set up a time to play together. If you're an occasionally player or a kid who want to improve, I can also be a sparring partner/coach.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Arthur

Hi Arthur,

Our team would like to invite you to play with us at the weekend, we also have another good French player in team.

I'm currently traveling, you can reach out to Christopher at his phone# *** for further arrangement please!

I look forward to play with you when I'm back from the trip end of July.

Cheers,
T.

I'm from United States visiting  in Ho Chi Minh City and currently stay in district 1.  I am hoping to find new friends to play some tennis. I am 4.0 and 4.5 player. I contact number is ***
Bests,
Vicki

Hi Authur

I love to get together and hit some tennis and we can talk about maybe you can train me also.
Please me ***

Hi  Johnathan

I am a 4.0 player and love to meet for some some tennis.

Vicki

Hi Vicki,

I'm currently traveling, if you wish to join our team for playing next weekend, please reach out to Christopher# I mentioned above for the arrangement.

Cheers,
Teddy

Hi Teddy

Thank you for your response. I am new to thus blog, how do I look for Christopher?

Thanks, Teddy.

I am also looking for tennis partner. My level is ok, i was 30, few years ago. If you are interested to have a regular partner in HCMC, please let me know

Hi Cam3r0n,

Why not to try with our team this weekend? Will see if you like it and can fit in with the schedules, then will take it from there. You know how to reach us, Christopher's # was provided, please give him a call.

Cheers,
Teddy

I am looking for a tennis partner. Love to hit some tennis with you!

Sure Teddy why not ! please send me a message in private. Thxs !

Hello topink1, same as Teddy please contact me in private and see if we can fit a schedule ;)

Hi,
Are you still in Ho Chi Minh City? My group of friends going to HCMC on 25 & 26 July and we wish to play tennis there with a local group. We have 5 men doubles. If you have your group and venue/court we glad to play with your group.

thank you in advance and hope to get a reply from you.

kind regards
Zain

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

can you tell me the exact adress for the court in D3 hoang sa? and the price for it? thanks

Hello

if you are interested in a friendly tennis competition in HCM you can check out the tennis team league:facebook.com/tennisfansleague

If you are interested in coaching you can check out VITA tennis academy
sites.google.com/site/vitatennisacademy/home
facebook.com/vitatennisacademy

Thank you

This is Louis, will be visiting HCMC on Febuary 2016 and stay for 2 months.  Love to have some tennis players for doubles or singles game of tennis, 3 to 5 x per week.  I am around level 4.  Play for many years but seriously In the last 2 years at private tennis club in Toronto.  **

.  I will be visiting friends in Thu Duc Vn.  Thanks. Louis Tran

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.