i am looking job in Norway

can you help me how to get job in Norway

presently i am in Hyderabad

can you help me anyone
i am working as a system Administrator
i have 6 years of Experience

Hello p710.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Olso forum.

I invite you to read these articles on Work/Labor market in Norway.

You can post an advert in the Jobs in Olso section as well. It may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Can anyone help me to find the job in norway at hotel or restaurant sector.

my mail address [email protected]

My name is Lamduan I would like find a job at Norway. I HAVE more than20 years experience in cooking. My cooking are varieties. Thai food, chinese, japan, Italian, Western, orental style.  My e-mail cheflamduan1
@gmail.com

Hi,i am looking for a job in Oslo,Norway.I am a filipina working here in United Arab Emirates as cashier.A link will be a great help for me as a jobseeker....Any sales related jobs can help me push to another level of my life and my family as well.

Hello vangiepael, you should post an advert in the Jobs in Oslo section. It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

vangiepael, if you have the possibility to come to norway and live at someone you know here it is an advantage, because then you can meet potential employers in person.

By the way, here is a search among jobs, using the keyword "english". Hope this helps. http://www.finn.no/finn/job/fulltime/re … ish&sort=1

very bad news for all people who are seeking job seeker visa for Norway.

they stopped job seeker section so from 15th Jan they will not give any one job- seeker visa.

even they will not give them visa who application was under process till now under job seeker section. for more information kindly check UDI website.

We are a young couple from Romania looking for a job somewhere in Europe.Husband is plumber with experience of 12 years but has not found a job in the field we decided to look for something like a couple.We be willing to work any like:in the care a property in a restaurant or take care of elderly or children.What do you think can anyone advise us?more about us on borcan.daniel @ facebook.com.

@DELIAN - please post your advert in the jobs section. Thank you.

i am searching job on all the several website from more than 1 months but i am not getting any response.

as i am right now in India. what shall i do any suggestions.

all people want who can speak norweign i am highly skilled person with ex. of 4 years.

@rohitash -> Have you tried to post an advert in the Jobs in Oslo section. It can be useful. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie