New from Switzerland

Hi everyone!

I arrived last Thursday and will be staying for 6 months in Saigon for my studies. I'm kind of starting to et bored with no friends so it would be great if I could meet some expats here. If by chance you are free this evening, we could go eat together and have a drink afterwards. I live in D5. Maybe some people know of some good places?

See you soon

welcome to Vietnam, I'm new to HCM too so I'm sorry not having any good suggestion for you at D5. But at least there is a entertainment center called Dam Sen part at D5 in case you get bored.
Hope you find someone to have dinner, I don't like eating alone either.

sarcome wrote:

Hi everyone!

I arrived last Thursday and will be staying for 6 months in Saigon for my studies. I'm kind of starting to et bored with no friends so it would be great if I could meet some expats here. If by chance you are free this evening, we could go eat together and have a drink afterwards. I live in D5. Maybe some people know of some good places?

See you soon

Welcome! Just sent in ur inbox, pls check it out! Looking forward ur reply

wellcome to Vietnam.D5, it is near my house, if you want, i can take you somewhere.Please, contact me follow this mail: [email protected]. looking forward your reply.

Hoi zame! i am vanessa from philippines and i know some swiss guys around here if you are interested i can introduce you to them ..

Thanks