English Teacher Looking For Additional Teacher/Eventual Replacement

Hello ladies and gents! My name is Elena and I am a teacher at the Nobel Academy for Sciences & Language in Irbid. I took over this post from another American and Expat-Blog member, Susan Bataineh. She worked here for a year, in the center's infancy, and has since returned to the States with her husband. I will be doing the same, inshallah, by December. As my successor did, it is incumbent upon me to find a replacement as I will be leaving within a few months. I am willing to train said replacement in every course I teach (no certificate required; Irbid just needs native speakers!) This should be considered a side-job/part-time excursion since the pay is closer to Jordanian wages, and of Irbid, rather than Amman paying tutor students. Its been a great learning experience and has encouraged me to attain my CELTA certification and teach, by next spring, in South Korea. The staff are amazing (all speak english), the owner is hands-on, western-influenced and will bend to your desires and requirements (you would be the only native speaker working in a center; he knows this, use it to your advantage) If interested, please contact me here and I will fill you in on the rest! ASAP, as you may be required to begin teaching a few courses before I am gone. :)

Hi Elena !

Maybe you could post an advert in the Jordan jobs section as well.
It could help!

Regards
Armand

Waaay ahead of you Mauritania :D Shukran.

Your arabic need only be as advanced as "salaam alaikoom/shukran" LOL. However if you are based in Amman, I wouldn't travel to Irbid for an English teaching job; I'm sure there are plenty in Amman, however anyone who would work here would have a corner on the market! Currently I am the only native speaker teaching in the whole city!