Know Someone Who Works In Dong Nai?

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a comparison study/report on industrial/trade/export zones in China and Viet Nam.  This report will help foreign investors decide between China or Vietnam.  (Vietnam is often called China +1, but I hope it can become equal ground with China).

Unfortunately, no company in Dong Nai is willing to talk with me!  China was very helpful, but not Viet Nam...

I would really appreciate some introductions to anyone/any company with a factory in Dong Nai.  I won't ask sensitive information and the report will be free.

Thanks!

What do you need to know about VN industry in Dong Nai. I used to work there, and I also known some people there.
What information do you want to know? who (position) do you need to talk with?

Just about about labor market, energy/transport infrastructure, and how easy to do business in Dong Nai.

Most every province has an industry / investment agency.

Check out: > http://www.dongnai.gov.vn/portaldn/en/Pages/glp-home.html <

Stick this in Google: > investment, dong nai <

Dong Nai has the new airport going in, it is close to TP HCM and the docks.

thanks for advice jaitch, and i've already done lots of research like you suggest.  but i need opinions from different people and sources, because depending on who you talk to, they will give you very different answers.  some are lying, some just know what they know.  for a report like this, its helpful to have honest opinion from people working there.

I can ask some friends from there for you

I have an ex gf from there that might be of help too

that would be great.  but fyi i'm wrapping up the data collection part of this by early next week, monday or tuesday (gotta start drafting this paper!).

Hi, I am an American guy that lives in California, but have a Vietnamese wife. We have a house in Long Thanh, Dong Nai. Yes, there will be an airport there, but who knows when? ?, hehehe . . probably in 10 years or so. I would like to work in Dong Nai, and live in the house we have there. Let me know if you have any ideas. There are alot of industrial parks around there, and many probably have gone out of business with the economy downturn, so you could set up a business there easily. Plenty of cheap labor.