LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TEACHER IN HO CHI MING

This is Vanessa from Taiwan who work in Vietnam, and I wanna study English after work, I am looking for a native speaker as English teacher. I would like to improve my conversational skill that i can get the very native English interaction and communication. I hope that you can teach me English close Phu My Hung?

Time can be : 2 times/week
Place: Phu My Hung Residence, District 7, HCM.
Order: Native English Speaker.
Tutor fee : negotiation

Hi Vanessa !

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the classes section of Ho Chi Minh City classifieds.
It should help!

Regards
Armand

Hi Vanessa,

I've been teaching English and Speech to various nationalities here in Vietnam,including Taiwanese businessmen.When it comes to improving your conversation, I believe that I'm the guy you need because I'm a professional conversationalist.That is, you can engage me in whatever topics you want to talk about and I could actually insert important fluency lessons for you to speak much better.Being a Speech Coach, I was able to help many students from companies like Shinhan Bank,Standard Chartered, Samsung and POSCO. I am very positive that I can make you speak fluently.

I suggest that we meet very soon.When would be the best time for you?

B/regards,

Jerry

i am 38years young man from senegal but from nigeria mother,i speak english fluently and am a college graduate.i am a very honest,simple,gentle,friendly,easy going,hardworking,responsible and educated man,i am from senegal but presently residing in ukraine.would like to be teaching you english if you don't mind and would be loyal with my services.