New Texan in town ;)

Hi all! My name is Pat Rogers, and 3 months ago I found myself pulling up stakes in Abilene, TX, packing a pickup with what I could, and hitting the road for La Ceiba, Honduras!

It was a crazy and interesting ride to say the least, but roughly a week after departure, my dad and I finally pulled into La Ceiba. I, personally, had barely even sniffed the US border before attacking a 3441km stretch cross-continent, leaving Mexico and Guatemala in my dust..Literally lol. To say "culture-shock" would be an understatement, but I've taken it well! :)

So far, Ive met nothing but smiling faces and open hearts during my exploits.  Im in love with the daily life of this new world, and look forward to meeting and working with as many interesting people as I can!I get all excited when I think about all the awesome people I am going to get to meet and form relationships with here, and am thankful and humbled by the ones I have met since I have arrived.
Cheers to yall!~Chris, Mike and Mae, Joel, Ron and Tina, Jerry, Barbara, Dr Dave, Doris, and Mario!

should've said "Texan" in the title... it happens :D

Hi LaCeibaPat!

Welcome to Expat.com :)
I edited your title btw ;)

Regards
Armand

thank you brotha :)

Pat, It's nice having an energetic person around here. Your full of great ideas for La Ceiba and everyone around you.

Thanks Chris! I dont know if Id call them good ideas, but its better than having no idea at all lol. From what Ive learned so far here, all of us have some really great ideas, and through working together I know we can bring most of these ideas to light and life.
I love bouncing ideas around with people! So, it doesn't matter how crazy you think it might be... If youd like an un-judging ear to tests your ideas with, dont be shy, send me a message!