Christmas!

Hi,

Anyone know where or if anywhere does christmas dinner over the christmas holiday.

I am prepared to give up many things to be in China but Christmas dinner isn't one of them!
Hopefully Santa will find me here :P

Becky

Oh Christmas dinner sounds great.  But, as an American, I have to admit that I am definitely going to miss Thanksgiving.  Maybe we can rustle up something closer to the holidays!

Hahaha, i would cook it myself but i don't have an oven :/

Hi Becky! We all just got here 2 days ago but we've been thinking about the same things! We have kids and my wife is big into the Christmas holiday. Let me know you're ideas because I'm sure we can all think of something to do. One of our requirements for our new apartment is an oven so that will take care of that. Get back to me when u can.

Jon

Hi Jon,

I'm trying to convince my boyfriend to but me one of those little ovens just for occasions like this. China is not big on the christmas holiday but they most stuff here for a christmas dinner :)

I couldn't imagine not celebrating. Apprantly they sell christmas trees and decorations here too!

yaa i guess they dont do ovens here.. i dont have one either.. but i didnt even think of it until i read your post :P clearly i stay away from the kitchen

What I'm saying Becky is that if u wanna have like a holiday get together I'm sure we could all figure something out as we will definitely have a stove wherever it is that we end up. We are definitely making a big deal out of it as my son will b 3 and my daughter 18 months so Santa will still b making the rounds in our apartment this year. Let me know if that sounds like a plan to u. Keep in touch

Jon

Hi Jon,

definitely sound like a plan!! I'm like a big kid at Christmas :P

Becky

Becky,

you could always make the dinner at home?? im sure its not hard to find a chicken and some veggies there?? :-P

let me know if you want some Bisto gravy..il bring from England!

Hey Bally,

Nah it's not hard to find but I don't have an oven :o

We will make plans with others and work something out I'm sure,

Becky